[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
SkyBlade90000 wrote:
Hi, would the non-crit version of this build be a good starter for the new league+the atlas map system? and ...hopefully budget friendly as it can rely mostly on a 5L ?

Certainly, in fact this build seems to work best the non critical version (1 or 2). I'm stubborn and a lover of critical builds then insist on at least one critical version. :)

If you want to not rely on Divinarius and want a low-cost build make non critical version 1. With it you will use IAoE and your AoE will not depend on almost any gear, just a bit of passive tree and gem.

Has a rare dagger with focus on spell damage, attack speed and mana, if you have an open suffix, you can craft with vagan Strengh to have a pseudo-life.

But to non critical version 1 is very flexible to you main weapon, you can use underated items to improve your build:

Dagger:
Heartbreaker
Spell damage, culling strike to spells, mana, ES.
Cost: 1 alchemy or 1 chaos.
Attack speed: medium

Sword:
Daresso's Passion
Perma (60 to 80)% increased Damage (it double dips with poison) while you have no Frenzy Charges, with this + Swift Killer (+1 Frenzy charge, 15% gain on kill) you'll have 40% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill, then you'll have 4 frenzy charges (in other words, 16% of cast speed, 16% of attack speed and 16% MORE DAMAGE). You can use a Frenzy gem with this no problem hitting sometimes an enemy or another with it keeping constant your Frenzy charges. Link Frenzy + Attack Speed + Fortify.
Cost: 1 alchemy
Attack speed: medium/high with 4 Frenzy charges.

The Princess
Very high attack speed, increased you clear speed. You'll gain 15% of physical damage as extra cold damage. In other words, MORE DAMAGE (cold damage in case).
Attack speed: high

Claw:
Cybil's Paw
Life gain on hit by spell (20 stacks x 8 = 160 life per cycle), spell damage based on you block chance, cast speed, mana.
Attack speed: low

Advancing Fortress
This claw is to a totally defensive configuration, you'll have life, ES, evasion, 15% block chance and free Fortify. 15% block chance combined with a good shield with 30-31% block chance is 45-46% block chance. It may be a good combination going dual wielding with Cybil's Paw + this, but your block chance will reduce.
Attack speed: medium
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 1, 2016, 10:12:38 AM
"
Marxone wrote:
I feel some weird synergies in this build.

1. your dps is very very very low. I had average 10k with lvl 19 gem during prophecy as Trickster, fully buffed in party i was closing to 30k tooltip (hatred / wrath / anger does wonders. I was not using Faster Casting in my setup, but Controlled Destruction. It is most likey the cause.

2. You have Poison Gem in your setup but it seems completely unnecessary
- you don't have the Poison nods
- you go through Will of Blades rather than Entropy nodes at the shadow start

I would say you would be as efficient without it as you are with it. Maybe even by swapping to more "eazy of life" gem setup with like Inc. Duration or just pure dmg Controlled Destruction.
(i am noticing you don't have Vaal Pact, so the dmg as you are now causing you not to have any reflect issues)

This build seems odd.

He is using 4L, were you?
I know a lot of people who RMT and use PoeHuds, item pickups, crafties, custom renderers, bots, map/zoom/bright hacks and autoflasks. But I am not going to snitch rather encourage them and others to use hacks. GGG had a choice whether they want a friend or an enemy. They chose the latter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There's no link for the passive tree. forget it, I found it
Last edited by Orsick_Lutghear on Sep 1, 2016, 10:24:13 AM
This looks like a great build for 2.4, i'd like to know your thoughts about which is better, crit or non-crit for boss killing purpose(have 2.4 new bosses in mind) and as non-crit is cheaper and better to levelup, and what about assassin ascendancy ?

Thanks and congrats for the build.
Last edited by sirs on Sep 1, 2016, 3:48:10 PM
The "Non Critical version 1 - Level 85" skill tree link seems to be broken today or is it just me?

I'm starting to play PoE again after a long break (still a noob) and I'll definitely going to try the "Non Critical version 1" version. Thank you for the helpful guide.
Last edited by MziD on Sep 1, 2016, 4:31:03 PM
I made the table for non critical version 1 and 2. I have found errors that the critical version table had that were corrected. I updated the Intro section and I put a picture of the both versions with comparative.

Briefly, with 5L:

Critical version: more strongest of 3 with Added Chaos Damage.
Average damage: 1182,34

Non critical version 2: medium damage. The previous 5L it already had Controlled Destruction, then putting Added Chaos Damage instead of Faster Casting gave a boost too high for it.
Average damage: 855,54

Non critical version 1: more weakest of the 3 same using Controlled Destruction. But you lowest cost is a positive.
Average damage: 559,63

All versions exceed the value of the nerf in BV, compensating only 5L. More details in the initial post.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
"
MziD wrote:
The "Non Critical version 1 - Level 85" skill tree link seems to be broken today or is it just me?

I'm starting to play PoE again after a long break (still a noob) and I'll definitely going to try the "Non Critical version 1" version. Thank you for the helpful guide.

Fixed. Ty.
Guides made by me:
"
sirs wrote:
(...) and what about assassin ascendancy ?

Thanks and congrats for the build.

You're welcome. Probably assassin is a very good choice to critical version, with much more damage, with possibility of gain constant power charges no Voll's Protector or PCoC. Probably works fine, but my version is "Tankster". :P

You can try a version with assassin, use the critical version, but dont spend 3 or 4 points to take Doom Cast cluster, spend with power charge in the witch tree and help Alira merciless.

With this you will have 6 + 1,9 + 2,5 base critical chance. 10,4%.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 1, 2016, 6:11:45 PM
Wouldn't Pathfinder be a better option for this build? Can do all the same, and doesn't need a poison gem.
"
Rhans wrote:
Wouldn't Pathfinder be a better option for this build? Can do all the same, and doesn't need a poison gem.

I do not know, Pathfinder not need poison gem but has other things to consider and it is what makes the PoE so beautiful :D :

- She uses IAoE gem?
- How she is far from important nodes (increased damage, cast speed, etc) what she takes to increase the damage?
- The clear and cast speed her is decent?

Answered the questions appear all the things that makes Shadow strong for this build.

- Shadow has pseudo-double dips nodes (with physical and chaos damage);
- Shadow is well positioned to go to the passive tree the Witch and Templar to get important nodes (IaoE, AoE Damage, cast speed, other damage, etc);
- Shadow can get 90% Increased skill effect duration in the tree, in other words, it is 90% more poison damage;
- Shadow Trickster has high cast and attack speed, increasing the clear speed, increasing the QoL and QoB (quality of life and of build);
- Shadow Trickster has free Whirling Blade, with 20% increased attack and cast speed (more clear speed, more QoL and QoB);
- Shadow Trickster can use MoM, a forgotten mechanical, useful here;
- Shadow Trickster has a lot of physical damage mitigation, even more than an Iron Reflexes and Grace with 45% reduced physical damage taken.
- Well, many other things. :P
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 1, 2016, 8:06:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info