[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

Good feedback Marxone, I will put your considerations about dual wielding in the topic. Also I will put the Folkstone's tip about dont use Mindspiral.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 30, 2016, 9:02:49 AM
RIP? Patch 2.4.0.

- Blade Vortex now has a stack limit of 20 (down from 50). It now deals 63% more damage at level 20. The number of hits per second causes substantial performance problems. The skill was also deemed too strong against bosses.

- Poison now deals 8% of Physical and Chaos damage as Chaos Damage for 2 seconds (down from 10%). While we have future plans to fix Poison (addressing double dipping), this nerf brings it slightly more in line until we can make those changes.

I think that not, I'll update.

edit: Updated.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 30, 2016, 9:48:31 PM
Your math is off for the 2.4 patch calculations. The calculation is not 60% less + 63% more = 3% more. It should be 1.63×(20/50)=.65

This means you have 35% less damage at max stacks.
Nice build :)
Last edited by ToRNiO on Aug 30, 2016, 11:35:11 PM
"
Totalnoob619 wrote:
Your math is off for the 2.4 patch calculations. The calculation is not 60% less + 63% more = 3% more. It should be 1.63×(20/50)=.65

This means you have 35% less damage at max stacks.

Ty for you explanation. Then I will then update the explanation tomorrow, now it's time to sleep. :P

Anyway no need to use faster casting to get the maximum of stacks quickly is excellent, open a slot to use controlled destruction or added chaos. I think that the damage effectiveness of BV will be increased, allowing a better use of added chaos gem.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 30, 2016, 11:43:29 PM
Updated the Intro section with better explanations about 2.4.0 "nerf" and explained by @Totalnoob619. Ty guy.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 31, 2016, 6:57:58 AM
Updated the Intro section again with calculations and Excel table image. The conclusion is: until you have 5L you'll have in fact 35% less damage. But with 5L you'll have the same before damage (a little more using added chaos gem).
Guides made by me:
Nice build!

I'm deciding between this and a pathfinder BV. I don't know what to chose, looking for a league starter.

What's your opinion on the Pathfinder life based version without MoM?
"
ToRNiO wrote:
Nice build :)

"
iCatalin wrote:
Nice build!

Thx, you're welcome.

"
iCatalin wrote:
I'm deciding between this and a pathfinder BV. I don't know what to chose, looking for a league starter.

What's your opinion on the Pathfinder life based version without MoM?

I can not tell you, for that I would have to look in detail to build pathfinder and compare. But I can tell you with certainty that this build is very tank, own experience and from some users who post your impressions here on the topic. This build also has a very high damage, I tried to make a build that gets the best defense and damage with Trickster and think I got it, is this build.

Because it is quite tank I renamed the title this build to "Tankster" to well reflect this feature.
Guides made by me:
Hi, would the non-crit version of this build be a good starter for the new league+the atlas map system? and ...hopefully budget friendly as it can rely mostly on a 5L ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info