[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
Rivx wrote:
"
Jax_ wrote:
LOVE this build so far, any options for Astramentis? Mine didn't get +1 Curse and cheapest one is 40 exalts. So what other option do I have?

You don't need +1 Astramentis, just take Whispers of Doom notable and Doedre's Damning ring. I don't even see +1 Astramentis mentioned anywhere in the guide.

is there even such a thing
DUPLICATE
Last edited by TeaAddict on Sep 24, 2016, 3:11:02 PM
"
TeaAddict wrote:
"
Rivx wrote:
"
Jax_ wrote:
LOVE this build so far, any options for Astramentis? Mine didn't get +1 Curse and cheapest one is 40 exalts. So what other option do I have?

You don't need +1 Astramentis, just take Whispers of Doom notable and Doedre's Damning ring. I don't even see +1 Astramentis mentioned anywhere in the guide.

is there even such a thing

If you Vaal it and get extremely lucky, of course. 16 attributes is better than most other corrupts, though.
His standard build uses a +1 curse astramentus and a perandus ring maybe that's where you saw it?

Regardless really loving this build. Just killed shaper on my 3rd set of fragments in essence was so close on my 2nd attempt (<20%). 8.4k ES, 7.6k dmg with just golem buffs. All gems 20% qual all lvl 20 except 1 which is 19.

Final fight ran purity of ice 2 sapphire flasks (1 heat, 1 staunching) and 2x Sulphur flasks of heat.
Can this be done with assassin ???

I have a lvl 80 Assassin and i have been looking for a whispering ice build .
"
Rivx wrote:
Thoughts on using Orb of Storms linked to curses instead of the CWDT setup? On trash you could still use the original one, but on bosses you will have the orb up all the time anyway so it should be very reliable, and frees up a link. An enhance would be an amazing 5th link, but its not red so probably not really an option. Otherwise I'd probably use a decoy totem since it works really well on some of the harder hitting bosses.

Plus you can put vaal disc in the socket that was originally occupied by the orb, though you'd need to charge it up beforehand (apparently they don't charge in swap weapons).

Btw when you list damage, do you list it with or without pendulum?

I asked this question about Orb of Storms, he answered in the post above this one: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667730/page/58#p13679074
Simple question from a simpleton.
Why Pyre?
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Simple question from a simpleton.
Why Pyre?

Lets you gain benefits from +increased cold and + increased fire.
"
Rivx wrote:
"
Jax_ wrote:

If you look under the "Gear" section then look at his gear for Standard you'll see he uses a +1 curse Astramentis
awesome build mate, been following in your footsteps a couple days now, 93 in Essence, did not assume WI build could be so much fun.
Last edited by Ojalismi on Sep 25, 2016, 2:03:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info