[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

Sorry but it's stupid, you just have to use vorici artisan's bench, it cost 120chroma for 3b, 120 chroma = ~10c
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Sep 17, 2016, 6:42:24 AM
I've found a Heretic's veil Deicide Mask today, it seems pretty cool and I'm wondering if there's any use for it in this build?
Look the first quote of this page, it give you an idea of what you loose/win if you use something else than Black Sun Crest for this build.
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Sep 17, 2016, 6:43:48 AM
So it looks like Kelvyn hit 70 on his Inquisitor.

Eager to find out what the conclusion will be. I level'd up a templar and a witch this league so I am ready ;)
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
How about Occulist??

bad?

"
RoCKeTs wrote:
Sorry but it's stupid, you just have to use vorici artisan's bench, it cost 120chroma for 3b, 120 chroma = ~10c
25 chroma 2b is better.

Vorici chroma calc even says that 4 chroma 1b is better

I did all my 3 sockets off-color with with 2 if all same, 1-1 if different(if I need 3 red on int boots - 2r, if I need 2 red, 1 green - 1r1g).
Last edited by GladiatorUA on Sep 17, 2016, 10:49:55 AM
still struggling with es on this build. first ci build ever, and at 85 im only sitting at 6.7k wich imo is wayyy to low for the red maps im doings 13-15.
"
Czerpakistan wrote:
still struggling with es on this build. first ci build ever, and at 85 im only sitting at 6.7k wich imo is wayyy to low for the red maps im doings 13-15.

Ehh not really imo. I have 6.3k ES and I just tanked T15 overgrown ruin with ease.
"
Dommel wrote:
"
Czerpakistan wrote:

Ehh not really imo. I have 6.3k ES and I just tanked T15 overgrown ruin with ease.

didnt say it wasnt easy, i did a decent core last night at lvl 85. im just saying i dont want to facetank guardians with 6k es. lol
but on a sidenote, i found a spot where i messed up my tree and now im at 7.5k. so im alil more satisfied.
"
RoCKeTs wrote:
You can find them for 5c if you are patient and know how to use live search.

I had it on for like two days and only got a 14% for 5c, not counting one poor guy that listed his 15% for 1c which got snatched up instantly. Meaning it is definitely not the price you should expect to get it at.
Last edited by Rivx on Sep 17, 2016, 2:12:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info