[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

In Legacy, with a +1 total amount of curse amulet what would be the best options between :

Change the +1 curse ring into a good opal ring
Add flamability
Add elemental weakness ?

Thx
"
Levirael wrote:
"
kiffersau wrote:
OMG 3Red-1green on Hands ... 600 Chromatic are a way - no luck ... anyone has a TIPP, what is better:

Roll from Hand - 1 Chr each tray
Roll 1 Red + 1 Green - 15 Chr
Roll 2 Red - 25 Chr
or 3 Red -120 Chr ?

"
Black_Gun wrote:
"
Grimstarz wrote:
This has not much to do with this build, but i recently bought new gloves, and been trying to get the right colours for a few days now. 1800 Chromatics later and i stil havent got the 3red/1green combo.

I've been spamming the "atleast 2 red sockets" at vorici, i never had this much trouble with my current gloves. How did u guys manage to get those colours? What would be the best way to keep trying?

put vorici 2R on it. this makes the first two sockets reds. then use vorici "2 sockets", which costs 1 jewelers orb. this will preserve the 2 red sockets! then use vorici "3 sockets" for 3 jewelers orbs. if you hit a red or green socket, fine, otherwise repeat those steps till you hit a nonblue. afterwards, repeat this process with vorici 3 sockets and vorici 4 sockets.

this way, you spend something like 200-300 jewelers instead of the 800 something chromes it costs on average if you do it via chromes.

THX, this work !!! just 25chr + 100 jew
https://www.twitch.tv/jaar_tv
https://trovo.live/s/JaaR_TV
"
Levirael wrote:
"
lovemom055 wrote:
I'm running Orb of strom+Cure on hit + Flammability+Elemental weakness
that's around -80 fire res
though, I don't feel like my damage increase much :/ maybe too much fire res ? lol
since we got -24 from SR, -36 from fire pen and -20 from MM. These alone is at -80 already

I mean, if you can only apply 3 curses max, having 5 curse gems is completly useless. WM is always active I believe because it's an aura, but assuming you apply Flammability and EW, with the CWDT setup on your chest they're going to get replaced with Enfeeble and Temp chains.

enfeeble+temchain doesn't really trigger that often though and we need to be hit hard once. I think it super awesome on packs
but bosses? I'm not really sure, really.
Is it worth to overcap resistance past 75%? On Merc I have 79/76/86. But I took Foresight (ES) instead of Diamond skin (All Res). Will I get any profit from +15% all res after 75% cap?
"
MadBoot wrote:
Is it worth to overcap resistance past 75%? On Merc I have 79/76/86. But I took Foresight (ES) instead of Diamond skin (All Res). Will I get any profit from +15% all res after 75% cap?

The only reason to overcap resistance is to mitigate Elemental Weakness mod on a map. The other way to do that is to not play a map with this mod ;)
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
_phlv_ wrote:
"
MadBoot wrote:

The only reason to overcap resistance is to mitigate Elemental Weakness mod on a map. The other way to do that is to not play a map with this mod ;)

I thought so. Thanks :)
"
Levirael wrote:
"
jmvbyo wrote:
im confused as to how u dont get 1 hit in your videos with only 8k es, im running exactly same set up and i have 9.6k es total, same flasks, same set up everything, doing exactly what u do in the vids and the guide, but uber atziri 1 hits me yet u can sit there and tank most hits from uber atziri with 8k es but i get 1 hit with 9.6k es... lol

"Same setup" no black sun crest, no warlord's mark on aura (purity of fire instead), 1 curse (if he's even using WM, not even on Curse on Hit? Are you stopping to cast it all the time?). You're lacking 2 curses and 15% increased intelligence. Also you have 2 movement skills and 3 quicksilvers, do you really need that much movement? Your chest has no int, and no fortify either.

thats because i swapped some stuff out after trying to do uber atziri so it doesnt show what i used to uber atziri i use different gems for doing different things lol
"
jmvbyo wrote:
"
Levirael wrote:
"
jmvbyo wrote:
im confused as to how u dont get 1 hit in your videos with only 8k es, im running exactly same set up and i have 9.6k es total, same flasks, same set up everything, doing exactly what u do in the vids and the guide, but uber atziri 1 hits me yet u can sit there and tank most hits from uber atziri with 8k es but i get 1 hit with 9.6k es... lol

"Same setup" no black sun crest, no warlord's mark on aura (purity of fire instead), 1 curse (if he's even using WM, not even on Curse on Hit? Are you stopping to cast it all the time?). You're lacking 2 curses and 15% increased intelligence. Also you have 2 movement skills and 3 quicksilvers, do you really need that much movement? Your chest has no int, and no fortify either.

thats because i swapped some stuff out after trying to do uber atziri so it doesnt show what i used to uber atziri i use different gems for doing different things lol

So what was your gem setup when trying Uber Atziri? Would you please wear (or describe) the correct gems to make things clear? Sorry, but I just do not understand why you swap correct setup (same as Kelvynn's) for that one in your profile, which is very strange and actually useless? There's no such encounter where your current setup would beat the original one.
Edit: do you use Sibyl's Lament? It's quite useful on split phase to mitigate reflection damage.
Last edited by Windgaming on May 3, 2017, 1:15:31 PM
Thanks for that awsome Guide!

I stop playing now and sell all my Gear, if someone is interessted!

Look here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1894730
Finished playing this guy, figured I'd sell it as a full set before trying to part it out.

8.5k ES, 1,600 INT, 146% fire res, 140%/140% same capped cold/lightning resist for extra Wise Oak bonus.

Gear:
Spoiler

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info