[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
_phlv_ wrote:
Which gem in your opinion, guys, is best to have on 21/20. I mean, if you'd need to choose one - which it would be? Is it worth to pay 3ex for 21/20 Scorching Ray?

scorching ray only contributes marginally to our damage, so it is the second most unimportant gem. (the most unimportant is, ofc, life leech.)

Simple math shows that you should first get 21/20 on the multipliers with the lowest numerical value. I.e., first get cold to fire, then cwc (gets from 0.35s to 0.34s cast time with lvl 21!), and so on.
"
_phlv_ wrote:
"
kewmew wrote:
So far at 1,3k int and somehow not leeching enough to do uber izario and such,and icestorm avg dmg is about 3k+.
Am i doing something wrong?

Probably you're just simply to weak yet. Your profile is set to private so it's difficult to judge.

I'm sorry,i really thought my profile was open to everyone.Ill change it in a second.
"
kewmew wrote:
"
_phlv_ wrote:
"
kewmew wrote:
So far at 1,3k int and somehow not leeching enough to do uber izario and such,and icestorm avg dmg is about 3k+.

Probably you're just simply to weak yet. Your profile is set to private so it's difficult to judge.

I'm sorry,i really thought my profile was open to everyone.Ill change it in a second.

Low int on chest, boots, gloves, no crystal belt with int, 2 useless rings (no int, no doedre, no perandus), low atributes astramentis (this one is minor). 2 curse gems when you can only apply one (no doedre, no whispers of doom). Nothing to give you fortify, no arctic armour either. No immortal call setup. No orb of storms for elemental overload.
"
kewmew wrote:
"
_phlv_ wrote:
"
kewmew wrote:

Level up, get Doedre's or/and Whispers of Doom and everything mentioned above :D
Check Izaro's current mods here: http://www.poelab.com
And avoid hits that are supposed to one-shot you :P
Last edited by Windgaming on Apr 29, 2017, 9:35:56 AM

Okay thanks for the input.
Last edited by kewmew on Apr 29, 2017, 9:36:35 AM
"
Levirael wrote:
[...]

Low int on chest, boots, gloves, no crystal belt with int, 2 useless rings (no int, no doedre, no perandus), low atributes astramentis (this one is minor). 2 curse gems when you can only apply one (no doedre, no whispers of doom). Nothing to give you fortify, no arctic armour either. No immortal call setup. No orb of storms for elemental overload.

I'd add also - weak versions of Whispering Ice staff and Black Sun helmet. Go and get 18% int and 15% int accordingly. They're pretty cheap. You can always look on my setup - profile is open.

May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.

Every strong blow freezes me. I can not understand why. Even immortal call does not help =(
"
Nikanto wrote:

Every strong blow freezes me. I can not understand why. Even immortal call does not help =(

freeze or shock or stun?
make ur acc open, we can't look on ur gear and tree.
if u going freeze - u need any flask whits freeze removing.
if u are shocked - shock remover flask.
if u are stunned - look in ur tree for "unwavering stance".
https://www.twitch.tv/jaar_tv
https://trovo.live/s/JaaR_TV
Last edited by kiffersau on Apr 30, 2017, 10:11:42 AM
"
kiffersau wrote:
"
Nikanto wrote:

freeze or Shock ?
if u are shocked - look in ur tree for "unwavering stance" or shock remover flask.

You mix up shock with stun. Unwavering stance prevents character from being stunned.
"
Windgaming wrote:
"
kiffersau wrote:
"
Nikanto wrote:

freeze or Shock ?
if u are shocked - look in ur tree for "unwavering stance" or shock remover flask.

You mix up shock with stun. Unwavering stance prevents character from being stunned.

he probably just gets frozen and isnt used to it. maybe its his first CI char?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info