[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

Hello.

I made same spec as you adn i really enjoy it. Question if you wear this Pyre Saphhire ring, do you still need passive point in Avatar of fire?
"
veixc wrote:
Hello.

I made same spec as you adn i really enjoy it. Question if you wear this Pyre Saphhire ring, do you still need passive point in Avatar of fire?

Legacy version i don't think so. If not legacy then I don't think it's worth it. Use cold to fire and avatar of fire for full conversion I think.
"
kazeshinii wrote:
I REALLY HATE those essences of spite, holy shit

wasted 200c today trying to make a belt with fire res or dual res on it and this was the best i could do, i'm never touching those essences again.

I completely sympathize with you!

Last league, I had zero problems crafting awesome belts. This league, I've reduced myself to using Screaming essences of spite because I am broke from trying to craft a decent belt. And I still have nothing good. (My last craft had two T7 resistances...)

I deeply believe that some items come with a "forever damned" flag that prevents you from ever crafting anything good on them... I had a ilvl 84 Vaal Regalia last league I just could not 6 socket even after 800 jeweler's orbs. (I kept orbing to see what would happen...)
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Iampurezz wrote:
Hey mate, started with PoE recently as a new player, really liked your build and heavily invested myself into the game to build the character. It's been going great, however now i'm somewhat stuck at Shaper after killing guardians without big issues. It seems like my damage is just not enough. My tooltip DPS is about 2-3k lower than what you have in your screenshot.(i've just under 6k DPS with golems up (ice+fire). Could you please check my gear and tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'd be so grateful.

Edit: The only thing I can think of is that i'm somewhat lower level and have yet to get 2 more jewels + some 50 int from the tree, but my int is still 1553 already.

Your characters are hidden. But you're probably right about too low level/DPS. As I mentioned above, I killed the Shaper at lv 89 with the same gear as Uber Atziri, but I felt a bit underpowered. It should go a lot better at lv 92 with more/better jewels.

My bad. Characters should be public now. As I said, haven't even used the forum much before.

Thanks again for all the effort anyway.

All the best.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Purdurabo12 wrote:
What part of my gear would you recomend I focused on changing out first?
Spoiler

Chest, then gloves.

While looking for a chest piece i noticed a number with xx% increased energy shield and also a crafted xx% increased energy shield. How are people able to do this as when I try craft extra % energy shield it tells me a mod of that type already exists.
Last edited by Purdurabo12 on Mar 16, 2017, 8:42:12 PM
"
Purdurabo12 wrote:
While looking for a chest piece i noticed a number with xx% increased energy shield and also a crafted xx% increased energy shield. How are people able to do this as when I try craft extra % energy shield it tells me a mod of that type already exists.

That took me a while to understand, too. The energy shield/stun recovery prefix is a different one than the energy shield (only) prefix. That's how you can get up to 188% ES.
Probably asked before, but there are a ton of pages to sift through...how do you have THREE curses on enemies? Is this at all times?

Thanks
"
Lycai wrote:
Probably asked before, but there are a ton of pages to sift through...how do you have THREE curses on enemies? Is this at all times?

Thanks

3 curses, you can have 1 curse up at all times without any nodes. You get 1 from whispers of doom. You get another from doedrys ring which give +1 to curse.
I was playing the scion version of this build, and had a few questions about it...

1) Why do we not take the foresight node above scion in the witch build? It would save you 2 points in INT nodes, which can be used for more ES or something more useful.

2) Is it a bad idea to take essence surge(Near CI node), as it can help with the ES regen

3) I RIP'ed to a strongbox, and wanted to know how to deal with the 'Allies cannot die' node. I cant leech from the allies after they hit 1HP, and huge number of mobs+no leech = I died(before I could kill the rare mob with this skill. How do I deal with this?

4) ES vs Int. Like, whats the number of extra ES points I should look for per int replaced.
eg) Shirt 1: 100 ES and 10 INT. Shirt 2: 100+x ES and 9 INT. What X value is Shirt 2 better?

5) Considering we are burning enemies, is it a bad idea to run Herald of Fire instead of Artic Armour for the blast overkill dmg?
I have 1 question about golems. You have 2 golem gems in your boots, I did same but all time i sse only one golem the ice one. Am i doing something wrong or there cant be 2 golems at same time. If there cant be then why you have 2 golem gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info