[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
LastxResort wrote:
Am i blind / missing something or do you not over cap res for ele weakness maps?

All those unique make it hard to get enough resist.

Without Pyre yeah, you will need 60 more resist on your gear now. With Pyre I overcapped fire and cold for ele weakness, only lightning dropped. No problem anyway at around T10. Not sure if there's a problem with that at higher tier either.
"
Pjey wrote:
Im starting this build, like what class Is actually the best to run with witch, scion, templar or maruader?

If you have never played WI before, start with the Witch.

"
Biowned wrote:
Heya, is it normal to have 5600 avg. damage with Pendulum and Sulphur flask up at lvl 87? I'm quite certain there must be something wrong with my gear, your tooltip is much higher.

The only thing I'm lacking is a Jewel I got for resists.

5600 avg tooltip is a little lower than I had at lv 87 (you can see at the start of the video, my avg was about 6100 with the golems). But it's fine.

ETA: Looked at your items. Your chest armor has 20 Int! That's terrible for this build. Don't go for raw ES without Int. And you are using one of the jewel sockets just for resists, so you basically have 1 less jewel.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 17, 2017, 12:13:45 PM
"
kazeshinii wrote:
"
Biowned wrote:
Heya, is it normal to have 5600 avg. damage with Pendulum and Sulphur flask up at lvl 87? I'm quite certain there must be something wrong with my gear, your tooltip is much higher.

The only thing I'm lacking is a Jewel I got for resists.

How much int do you have? The 5600 avg dmg is it with golems + pendulum and sulphur flask?

My avg dmg with all that is 7300

1516 int. I dont have all gems with quality yet but that ain't gonna give me 2k average. I only got 2 Turmoils for now too.
"
LastxResort wrote:
Am i blind / missing something or do you not over cap res for ele weakness maps?

All those unique make it hard to get enough resist.

I have never overcapped resists for EW maps. Nothing below T16 bosses does enough damage to worry about, even with EW. And for specific endgame bosses I use Purity of their damage type which makes EW irrelevant.
Hello, first of all TY for this amazing build Kelvynn, you are awesome. Second, im still leveling and ive just bought gloves and boots, I know they can be better but its the best I could get with mi currenci and same with the belt, tried mani times with that essences and thats the best I got. What should I do naw, go for a vaal regalia or improve the rest of mi gear??. I dont know if you can see mi profile but it will be nice if you can give me a hand (sori with mistakes, english is not mi foreign lenguage)
Hi again, i'll try once more since last time you told me my characters were not public.
I'm struggling with End Game content such as Shaper (even doing minotaur deathless). If you have the time, could you please take a look at my gear/char and tell me why my damage is so incredibly low? I even have more int than some of your screenshots and still have nowhere near enough damage and therefore sustain.

Best Regards and thanks for taking the time.
Hi, I would like to start the end game content with the gear that I have now, following your corresponding boss guide ofc, now I know that its not perfect, I could get more flat ES on the Chest and on the belt, also a tiny more elemental resist but that would require a full gear overhaul.
Now with what I have now, 7k ES and about 3k Average Damage on Icestorm what can I do and where should I stop, can I do Atziri, uber labyrinth with 3 keys, tier 12-13 maps?
What if we made a 'Lightning + Ice' build using this staff?

This is because shock = more dmg gone, and freeze is defensive. moreover, I wanted to mainly use berek's grip MUCH more effectively.

Sure, it will be a much more defensive build compared to this, also, I can't figure any dmg conversion(also if it will be needed in the first place). I can't also find a suitable trigger for WI. If found, I wanted to try out such a build.

I could also use elemental equilibrium if icestorm was not the main damaging skill BUT the skill that triggered it, and the other skill that did +50% dmg.

Think this any good?
So how did you make your belt? You bought the base and used spite. but you said you rolled it a few times? does that mean you scoured and used another spite? I'm still trying to get my head around how to craft good gear.
"
Kurnis wrote:
So how did you make your belt? You bought the base and used spite. but you said you rolled it a few times? does that mean you scoured and used another spite? I'm still trying to get my head around how to craft good gear.

If you use a Shrieking or Deafening Essence of Spite you don't need to scour it, they'll reforge the rare item.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info