Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

Lucked out and had another reach drop from council so I'll probably put it towards fusings to try and start six linking the armor and maybe bow if I get lucky.

Another question, which gems benefits the most from quality?
"
TorianTorsen wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
What method is everyone using to six link either the bow or the armor. Are you actually saving up 1500 fusing for the vorici craft or just trying a bunch of fusing at a time and trying to get lucky?

Linked this one with around 40 fuses, just after i bought it.

For this one i just spent the fuses i dropped, it's six-linked after about 100 fuses.
----

@rel4us, ty for the build, it's pretty much the best bow build i ever played =)
My gear is pretty much sucks, but even now it's melts everything.

I think, i gonna sell one of the six-links, buy a not linked one, and for the rest of the currency will buy some good jewelry and stuff.

My current gear:
Spoiler

Thank you, for the good words :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Lucked out and had another reach drop from council so I'll probably put it towards fusings to try and start six linking the armor and maybe bow if I get lucky.

Another question, which gems benefits the most from quality?

barrage, PPAD, pierce, slower projectiles - this is a 40% increased damage that effects poison, so big deference
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Guys, to get +2 barrage enchant i need helm ilvl 75+ only? What requirements have this enchant?
"
fenix143 wrote:
Guys, to get +2 barrage enchant i need helm ilvl 75+ only? What requirements have this enchant?

The enchant itself has no level requirement to get on helm - you can enchant it on a goldrim if you'd want. After getting the enchant it will require level 75 to equip, as that is the ilvl on all uber enchants :)
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
fenix143 wrote:

The enchant itself has no level requirement to get on helm - you can enchant it on a goldrim if you'd want. After getting the enchant it will require level 75 to equip, as that is the ilvl on all uber enchants :)

Thank you very much, that is all i need to know ) spend about 10 twice enchanted on my

tired of this, and get
for 43c ) still have all res 75+ , and +10 phys reduse, +16 as, 21 chaos res, +20 movespeed looks very useful. Tooltip with charges is 30k, still smash everything )
Devoto's Devotion reduces the physical damage you do, not the physical damage you take. It's bad, not good.
^ yea, its not a good stat for a phys build lol.. people read this incorrectly all the time.. maybe the wording could be changed

POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
Microchaton wrote:
Devoto's Devotion reduces the physical damage you do, not the physical damage you take. It's bad, not good.

Oh tyvm, my miss, btw with total dps i dont realy feel that reduse ) will try to enchant my old helm more.
"
fenix143 wrote:
"
Microchaton wrote:

Oh tyvm, my miss, btw with total dps i dont realy feel that reduse ) will try to enchant my old helm more.

Not only does it reduce 10% physical, but as a result, also poison. So the damage loss actually double dips, it really isn't a very good helmet unfortunatly :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info