Plan for 2.3 prophecy (discharge + leveling guide)(cheap to start easy to build)

I usually struggle on Single Target mobs like map bosses, I only have 4L voll, 52.07% cri on cyclone, 3.11 aps(vagan dagger crafted +crit). I usually died to map bosses, it one shotted me or I can't leech enough to survive(currently used blasphamy + warlord's mark + assassin's mark/enfeeble), any advice please.
"
zcythustk wrote:
I usually struggle on Single Target mobs like map bosses, I only have 4L voll, 52.07% cri on cyclone, 3.11 aps(vagan dagger crafted +crit). I usually died to map bosses, it one shotted me or I can't leech enough to survive(currently used blasphamy + warlord's mark + assassin's mark/enfeeble), any advice please.

Hey guys,

I guess thats the problem, 5th link will beLife Leech which helps to sustain a lot.

Have some questions as well :D
Reflect: can this build run ele reflect and how u sustain? only through LL?
ES: how important are the stats on the items? for example shield: ~200ES vs 300+ES? is there a big difference?

greets
ES is very important. I'm actually on a 4L hybrid build 4Khp 2KES, crap geared I triple aura disc/PoE/PoL. I suck at single target with lvl18 gems. I had way better success sparking.

I think I've overlooked this CoC build. It is not that good without voll's and it's impossible to obtain when you struggle each time there is only 1 target xd.

It is the worst league build I played so far :)
Last edited by galuf on Jun 9, 2016, 12:58:00 PM
sorry if this has been answered but why cold dmg before getting voll's devotion i understand why you want it then because you will be doing lightning and fire discharges, but if you are trickster you can do cold discharges after uber labs with out needing voll's devo so wouldnt fire be better until then?
"
galuf wrote:
ES is very important. I'm actually on a 4L hybrid build 4Khp 2KES, crap geared I triple aura disc/PoE/PoL. I suck at single target with lvl18 gems. I had way better success sparking.

I think I've overlooked this CoC build. It is not that good without voll's and it's impossible to obtain when you struggle each time there is only 1 target xd.

It is the worst league build I played so far :)

My discharge is lvl 18 and im steamrolling maps up to 8-9 on a 5link, I haven't tried higher maps since none dropped yet.

you can buy some 350 es shields for like 6c, rainbowstrides for a couple of c and then use voidbringes for around 10-15c or just use a rare with res and some ES.

For helm you can use the new fated Matyr's crown for a huge chunk of ES. With just basic gear (25-30c) you should easily be able to start mapping. Resists shouldn't be a problem since we are using the purities.

I can see how this build would struggle a lot on a 4-link, but as mentioned in the guide it's really important to get a 5-link. With the new 5-link prophecy it's even cheaper than normally.

It might also have to do with you respecing to early, I went discharge at around lvl 65 and CI lvl 72.
Im still on a 4l as well, its just the way of things since es relies on leech, im still having no problems levelling and could prob just stay in dried lake till 85 if i really wanted to. I see that the jewellers touch cost 29c or so on poe.trade which is pretty attainable.
Any flasks recommended?
Any tips on Single Target DPS? I destroy trash, but my single target is kinda bad. Ive never struggled so hard on Izaro before. Check Out my character on here
seem pretty good the diamond is mandatory for me.
is really handy and costs 1chaos. I bought the 5l prophecy and am feeling better, even though i hate the trials in maps (took of discipline and it was easier, nice balancing ggg).
"
Fhark wrote:
seem pretty good the diamond is mandatory for me.
is really handy and costs 1chaos. I bought the 5l prophecy and am feeling better, even though i hate the trials in maps (took of discipline and it was easier, nice balancing ggg).

5L Voll's helped me A LOT, life leech really makes a difference. Also using diamond flask here, ill try with the other one, thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info