Plan for 2.3 prophecy (discharge + leveling guide)(cheap to start easy to build)

i have one question about cycloning
u cyclone without stoping or do u reclick cyclone every half second to get more crits?
also if u reclick u could get stuned right?
IGN: BICEPZ
Ok, i made some upgrades and i must say that this build is AMAZING!!!

The dmg and survi is rly nice, just transfered to CI with 6.5k es

and i need some sugestions cause i dont rly know what should i aim for, should i now just save currency for a six link armor?

here is mine gear:

got a rly nice regal on the dagger :)

what should i change now first?
the armor?

and what crit chance should i have to dont overcap?
Last edited by lolqu on Jun 14, 2016, 11:45:06 AM
What ES should i have to switch to CI?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Hey, just stoping to say hi and give credit to this amazing which never stops to impress me. I had doubts in the beginning but its really good and im enjoying the dank damage even at now high end items. This is where i stand so far at 8.2k ES

Any suggestions on improvements are more than welcome.

And again,
thanks for the guide
Good luck to all
Last edited by Jalamanta on Jun 15, 2016, 11:30:36 AM

hey, love the build, could you tell me when i need to improve on for more dmg?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
hyrenfreak wrote:

hey, love the build, could you tell me when i need to improve on for more dmg?

You need 1 ring with adds #-# cold damaage so you proc elemental equilibrium

as it procs from your cold damage from cyclone then and gives mobs - fire and lightning resist
Hey, I just started playing this build, I'm 54 and currently on Spark. Which level should I do the swap in? Also, I've noticed that you need about 40 respect points from the leveling tree. Shouldn't you add 40 regrets to the cost of the build? (or 28 counting the 12 free respect points). If not, then what am I missing? Do I just go discharge on level 64 with the Spark setup?
"
Hey, I just started playing this build, I'm 54 and currently on Spark. Which level should I do the swap in? Also, I've noticed that you need about 40 respect points from the leveling tree. Shouldn't you add 40 regrets to the cost of the build? (or 28 counting the 12 free respect points). If not, then what am I missing? Do I just go discharge on level 64 with the Spark setup?

you get 18 respec points by completing all the appropriate quests.
Hello, this build has been really fun, thanks for the guide. Any tips on which pieces to first improve on my gear? What target ES should I be aiming for to do T12+ maps (Im currently at 8.4k ES now)? I know I can try for a 6L on chest, but other than that I guess I should try getting the more expensive pieces for everything?

Also where should I be putting my next 6-8 passive points?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAceCSANfA5IES8RUBGWFdcZihqPGyUc3CBuIvQo-ioLKjgrCiymLL8y0TQKNbk3ZjwFPV9FR0V8RnFHBklRSbFLrkyDTLNQMFJTVmNXyV3yX2pfsGBDY0NmVGwLbRluPW-ecFJwVnC7cNR0gXcHf8aCm4MJhMWFe4V9hq6HE4nTjDaMdo8aj_qQG5DWkyeVLpeVl5eX9JitmhOaO5u1nKSf36Evo6OnK7QMtDi4k76AvorAZsM6ykrK09DQ18_ZW9te29TlGekC6rrr7uwY7DjvfO-I8NXy4fba-Tf5pPsJ-_U=
Last edited by Merkoh on Jun 16, 2016, 10:58:39 PM
Found this today:

Is it worth using with this build?? I'm currently using:

The 'Hits Cant Be Evaded' mod is pretty crucial, so Im guessing no...

This build is awesome, btw! Sitting close to 7k ES @ lvl 77. Absolutely wrecking T6 maps, rarely dying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info