Plan for 2.3 prophecy (discharge + leveling guide)(cheap to start easy to build)

i have one question about cycloning
u cyclone without stoping or do u reclick cyclone every half second to get more crits?
also if u reclick u could get stuned right?
IGN: BICEPZ
"
superior66 wrote:
i have one question about cycloning
u cyclone without stoping or do u reclick cyclone every half second to get more crits?
also if u reclick u could get stuned right?

Hey,

yeah noticed it pretty hard, stun is like insta gg.

struggling like its my job ... which sucks, need some advices from the "better" coc players.

lvl 75 with 4,6k ES now with the following gear:

Skilltree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAQceCSANfA5IES8RUBGWFdcZihqPGyUc3CL0KPoqCyo4Kwospiy_MtE0CjW5N2Y8BT1fRUdFfEZxRwZJUUmxS65SU1ZjV8ld8l9qX7BjQ2wLbRlvnnBScFZw1HcHf8aDCYauhxOJ04w2j_qQG5MnlS6XlZeXl_SYrZoTm7WcpKOjpyu0DLQ4uJO5k76KwGbDCcM6ykrK09DQ18_ZW9vU5RnpAuq66-7r9ewY73zviPDV8h3y4fba-Tf5pPsJ-_U=

wasnt able to do merc lab, dunno why. izaro one shots me.
And maybe someone is so kind to lend me (no scam obv) a volls ammy, just want to see the difference.
Anyway thx in advance!

greets
Last edited by JX666 on Jun 11, 2016, 4:46:37 PM
I'm confused about the whole EE thing. Do we need cold damage before we swap into discharge or what? Or is that only when we get into maps with EE?
sup mate, just transfered to the discharge :)

Can you help me and tell me what should i change first to boost mine dmg up?

Got 7,6k ES atm and still get one-shotted in merc lab from Izaro.. I don't want to think about how I should do uber lab :D

Last edited by Rhareg on Jun 11, 2016, 8:35:18 PM
Im sure the op will give u guys some advice till then heres my 2c,
To rhareg
Spoiler
I would swap your granite flask for a stibnite but most importantly get cwdt lvl 2 and immortal call somewhere also craft flat crit chance on your dagger (if you dont have vagan to the right lvl i can craft it for you.)

On merciless lab, make sure izaro isnt buffed eg kill the golems destroy the mirrors etc. Dont stand in the way of the green projectiles and his circle. Use a basalt and stibnite (of surgeons) getting hit 50% less is op.
Also buy better dagger bases, personally i would only buy poignard, or skean you want as high attk spd as possible and since for 90% of us wont be multi modding the base attk speed is really important.
My crapish gear lvl 81 7,3k es i think having np with anything so far.

Spoiler

tree

EE is vital and has nothing to do with mapping etc, particularly noticeable against rares and bosses.
To lolqu
Spoiler
buy the 5l enchant cost me 29c, work on getting es gear when lvl appropiate I wouldnt worry about dmg to much till you hit tier 9 maps +. Just keep levelling gems.
Last edited by Fhark on Jun 11, 2016, 9:33:29 PM
I'm surprised that the guide has no mention of herald of thunder + curse on hit + warlords mark for endurance charges early game. That's pretty much core before you get volls devotion.

I swapped to discharge at lvl 38
Last edited by woodyfly on Jun 11, 2016, 11:00:35 PM
You cant use herald of thunder since you will break elemental equilibrium.
"
woodyfly wrote:
I'm confused about the whole EE thing. Do we need cold damage before we swap into discharge or what? Or is that only when we get into maps with EE?

If you get EE you need cold damage. EE is a huge damage boost. Make sure you don't have any add lightning damage to attacks anywhere in your gears(rings/weapon) and If you have Voll's Devotion you also don't want add fire damage to attacks too. By the way, add physical damage to attacks doesn't break the EE if I recall correctly.
Last edited by zcythustk on Jun 11, 2016, 11:02:35 PM
"
Fhark wrote:
You cant use herald of thunder since you will break elemental equilibrium.

i meant for early-mid game, before u spec into ee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info