Plan for 2.3 prophecy (discharge + leveling guide)(cheap to start easy to build)

"
zcythustk wrote:
"
woodyfly wrote:
I'm confused about the whole EE thing. Do we need cold damage before we swap into discharge or what? Or is that only when we get into maps with EE?

If you get EE you need cold damage though. EE is a huge damage boost. Make sure you don't have any add lightning damage to attacks anywhere in your gears(rings/weapon) and If you have Voll's Devotion you also don't want add fire damage to attacks too. By the way, add physical damage to attacks doesn't break the EE if I recall correctly.

What about "add cold/fire/lightning damage to SPELLS?"

I have a dagger with add fire damage to spells, is that gonna ruin ee?
Last edited by woodyfly on Jun 11, 2016, 11:02:29 PM
"
woodyfly wrote:
"
zcythustk wrote:
"
woodyfly wrote:
I'm confused about the whole EE thing. Do we need cold damage before we swap into discharge or what? Or is that only when we get into maps with EE?

If you get EE you need cold damage though. EE is a huge damage boost. Make sure you don't have any add lightning damage to attacks anywhere in your gears(rings/weapon) and If you have Voll's Devotion you also don't want add fire damage to attacks too. By the way, add physical damage to attacks doesn't break the EE if I recall correctly.

What about "add cold/fire/lightning damage to SPELLS?"

I have a dagger with add fire damage to spells, is that gonna ruin ee?

It's fine. Before you discharge you always use cyclone which is cold damage and when the Discharge proced it also raising mobs lightning resist and then you cyclone again to overwrite the effect(reduce its lightning resist). In your case it's fine to have added to spell.
Last edited by zcythustk on Jun 12, 2016, 12:41:49 AM
Why do we have to use purity auras? Why not blasphemy+enfeeble which is really good defensively?
Im guessing ppl decided that warlords mark was better, warlords mark works pretty well on a cwdt lvl 1. Puritys do help a lot vs reflect and ele damage. However your free to do anything you want in poe, perhaps use doedres damning and drop purity of fire to run a second curse on blasphemy.
I'm confused as to how the crit from voidbringer helps us. It doesn't seem to increase my tooltip crit chance....
"
woodyfly wrote:
I'm confused as to how the crit from voidbringer helps us. It doesn't seem to increase my tooltip crit chance....

It does increase SPELLS crit chance. It helps discharge damage, but mainly I used Voidbringer because it provided high ER and boost my discharge damage.
fixed.

Like I wrote you ingame already, your guide actually motivated me to play PoE. Thanks a lot! Can't thank you enough! Best guide, best dude! Luv ya!
Last edited by gosubär on Jun 12, 2016, 5:41:53 PM
If you had to choose 2 curses between Warlord's Mark, Enfeeble and Conductivity, which ones do you guys choose?

For general parameters, Standard Softcore lvl 77 trickster 6.7k ES.
is this good for HC? also, should i be switching to volls chest at 64? and how many respecs is it at 64?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Last edited by hyrenfreak on Jun 13, 2016, 1:49:12 PM
ok so this is my gear so far, idk what else to improve on besides getting a volls devo

i think 8k es is perfectly fine for softcore,anything else i could improve on?

also, i have a 1.5 s dagger waiting to be multimodded

EDIT: forgot to add the jewels i have.

plus intuitive leap.

let me know if i can get better jewels.
Last edited by UhYuuki on Jun 13, 2016, 11:38:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info