Plan for 2.3 prophecy (discharge + leveling guide)(cheap to start easy to build)

Awesome build, probably the best in this season.
"
klisman wrote:

Couldn't agree more :D
"
Fernqvist wrote:
"
klisman wrote:

How the hell did you get 20 exalts in 2 days? It's like I'm not even playing the same game lol.

Anyway, I did fix up my crit a bit, and got a diamond flask and the build is ok now. I still feel spark was faster for now, but I can tell its building in power pretty quickly. Plus I found an exalt, so that should help with some gearing.
A quick piece of advice to anyone who is struggling with the build so far for any reason, try changing your Cyclone with Shield charge - it acts as a movement skill so is free to cast and proc's the discharge more reliably at lower crit levels.

Excellent build and extremely fun!
"
SSF_my0s wrote:
"
Fernqvist wrote:
"
klisman wrote:

How the hell did you get 20 exalts in 2 days? It's like I'm not even playing the same game lol.

Anyway, I did fix up my crit a bit, and got a diamond flask and the build is ok now. I still feel spark was faster for now, but I can tell its building in power pretty quickly. Plus I found an exalt, so that should help with some gearing.

Didn't pay 20ex, payed 2ex per card so 16ex in total, Just play the game and know what to sell and its easy
"
Fernqvist wrote:

Didn't pay 20ex, payed 2ex per card so 16ex in total, Just play the game and know what to sell and its easy

Thats really impress me, how its possible to get 16 ex in so short time. I farm dried lake for some hours today just to get 25c for 5l volls, but i failed.
"
cowman25 wrote:
"
Fernqvist wrote:

Thats really impress me, how its possible to get 16 ex in so short time. I farm dried lake for some hours today just to get 25c for 5l volls, but i failed.

If you have any questions on how to make currency or about the build just throw me a wisp ingame .ConnerFourReal is my ingamename
Hey sorry guys haven't really been checking this much since the new league started.

Yeah it can be a bit slow to start as with most builds but before just commenting says it sucks link your gear and char and i'll help you out with what ever is going wrong, had a few people whisper me helped them with their problems it is a good build just don't expect to be doing uber at level 64 it takes time to build up.

End charges either use warlord's mark or forget them altogether till you get voll's amulet, I'm working on my next project already so it will probably be better if you whisper me in game with questions about gear or tree's.

game name is Zedsi_CA
Hey so I just came back to PoE recently and my favorite build back in the day was a CoC Cyclone discharger, reminded me of my D2 WW barb days but just on steroids. I am currently working on this build and am now just starting to be able to switch to it and been having fun.

I found an exalted orb and was pretty stoked, Ive never found one before. I dont know how to make much currency in this game Im pretty out of the loop. Anyway, was wondering if you guys could give me some recommendations on how you would spend it.

Heres my current gear for the season:
Spoiler

Thanks for the guide I love that I can discharge again!
Last edited by Khesahn20 on Jun 6, 2016, 8:40:33 PM
"
Khesahn20 wrote:
Hey so I just came back to PoE recently and my favorite build back in the day was a CoC Cyclone discharger, reminded me of my D2 WW barb days but just on steroids. I am currently working on this build and am now just starting to be able to switch to it and been having fun.

I found an exalted orb and was pretty stoked, Ive never found one before. I dont know how to make much currency in this game Im pretty out of the loop. Anyway, was wondering if you guys could give me some recommendations on how you would spend it.

Heres my current gear for the season:
Spoiler

Thanks for the guide I love that I can discharge again!

Hey Khesahn20, first thing you should replace is the dagger try get a decent vagan "hits can't be evaded" with adds cold damage (not to spells), then craft crit onto it or better yet buy one with crit already on it makes the entire build feel a lot smoother with a good dagger, grats on the exalt drop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info