Plan for 2.3 prophecy (discharge + leveling guide)(cheap to start easy to build)

"
"
Lvii wrote:
"
cheap to start easy to build? ROFLMAOOO

volls amulet worths 15-20ex, and decent shield/helm with 400es+ worth anothers 10ex.

a good coc discharge is around 30ex and definately is the worst beginning in a new league even to experienced players. Troll post.

GGG should have some kind of warning and instant delete to fake posts like that. I would hate to see new players leaving the game early just because they choosed a fake thread like that to start a new league, some people here will never gear a good coc dis even after 3 months of league.

This build is very cheap to start.
You can start CoC Discharging with a 4link protector and no vol's dev. With a very cheap vagan's no problem whatsoever. You dont have to rush straight until 13k ES, Volls dev and a 6link.

4l and no amulet for what? to kill dominus on cruel? ROFL

another troll :D

True the end cost of this build could go well above 30 exalts, in comparison I could make a low life flame totem build costing 30 exalts but flame totem as with discharger can be started very cheap.

As Lvii correctly said this build can be done with a 4 link voll's, yes the amulet is fantastic and by far the best in slot for the build but it's not needed to start discharging the one and only item is the voll's which you can pick one up for a few chaos and 4 link it yourself which isn't difficult or expensive.

You do not need 400+ es Shields and helms to start this build when I started mine last league I had 5k es and I was using warlords mark and Atziri's flask for leech until I 5 linked my chest to put life leech in.

Discharge is a massively powerful skill that can clear high tier maps without voll's amulet

This build is more than capable of being ran as a first time build and in fact a few of the first level 100's ran with a trickster discharger build.

I would recommend trying to level as a Discharger, you will be surprised how easy they are to start.
Last edited by Ahorton2 on Jun 2, 2016, 9:50:16 AM
"
cheap to start easy to build? ROFLMAOOO

volls amulet worths 15-20ex, and decent shield/helm with 400es+ worth anothers 10ex.

a good coc discharge is around 30ex and definately is the worst beginning in a new league even to experienced players. Troll post.

GGG should have some kind of warning and instant delete to fake posts like that. I would hate to see new players leaving the game early just because they choosed a fake thread like that to start a new league, some people here will NEVER gear a good coc dis even after 3 months of league.

I wish GGG would auto delete shitty posts like yours raging at a dude who is trying to help people. As you can see he has done it before and you don't need top tier gear to make this build work. However your awful sig says it all in regards to what type of player you are. Go back to reddit.
"
Nello wrote:
Semms like an ok guide but if it is for the new players like it seems i think you should add the other gems in the gear aswell not only for discharge

Yeah i'm working on it bit by bit just swapped the text to gems moving onto the other gems and some video's now.

(Edit) just finished adding the other gems going to stop for some food now but i'll add a couple of Video's later.

also Lvii
"Though it was lucky to chance my devotion in perandus on day 4, and link my protector on day 6, and crafted my 8.3% crit, 1.65aps fakener"
Give me some of your luck for next league! grats on the RNG :P
Last edited by Ahorton2 on Jun 2, 2016, 10:12:50 AM

yeah and look what i did to it xD

You want some of that luck? lmao ;p
Last edited by Lvii on Jun 2, 2016, 9:50:49 AM
hmm second thoughts no keep it haha
"
Megalos wrote:
Noob question:

I don't plan to be able to afford Voll's Devotion, would the 3 nodes that give 12% chance on kill to gain a charge after Conduit be worth picking up?

Hey sorry I missed your question and no it's not you need to generate the charges before you kill mobs so you can cast discharge, Voll's chest isn't expensive to buy as a 4 link or even just buy the cheapest and link it yourself 4 link's aren't too hard to get.
I assume if you level Blade Vortex and Bladefall you just spec physical damage up to Nullifciation and then respec those 11 (yikes) points later.
hey man, just wanted to say, thank you for writing up this build, been lookin for a good discharge build for new league and was lucky enough to find this. I have a question tho, what lvl should we stop lvlin wit spark, also, would it be better to lvl wit BV or is it just preference?
"
Bonka wrote:
I assume if you level Blade Vortex and Bladefall you just spec physical damage up to Nullifciation and then respec those 11 (yikes) points later.

Yeah pretty much if you feel you're lacking damage you can always go up to force shaper and refund them later honestly though if you go BV / BF i wouldn't bother with the faster casting nodes or elemental overload save some points that way.

"
UhYuuki wrote:

hey man, just wanted to say, thank you for writing up this build, been lookin for a good discharge build for new league and was lucky enough to find this. I have a question tho, what lvl should we stop lvlin wit spark, also, would it be better to lvl wit BV or is it just preference?

Hey no probs :), and minimum level to stop is 64 but you can keep going after that if you can't afford a voll's at this point (you should be able too just save your chaos orbs don't buy leveling gear, self find it all or minor crafts)

As for going BV / BF or spark honestly I prefer spark I feel it's a lot faster and smoother to level with but that's my personal preference.

If you do want to go BV/BF then as bonka said start off through the physical talent points rather than elemental.
Hey there,

i dont get the offense from lucas_zabeu. I mean this is more or less a good guide, ofc for absolute new players its kinda hard to understand all the mechanics but beside that its a soild guide. keep up the thread ;)

I'll start with Blade Vortex tomorrow and farm some currency for CoC discharge, like the playstyle and the "challenge" to keep the cursor as close as possible to the char for max efficiency/dps :D

greetz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info