Plan for 2.3 prophecy (discharge + leveling guide)(cheap to start easy to build)

How much regrets will I need to switch to full CoC discharge?
I'll get a brand new computer soon with ssd gaming hard drive and good RAM, I'll get into this build.

Vagan dagger + voll's protector is easy to come by. Devotion/accuity and ES gear are another story but CoC Cyclone has great clearspeed natively and CoC discharge rekts ubber so all in all seems VERY legit to me. Leveling build are all +- the same these rekt content until T5 maps, the only thing that prevail is clearspeed.

(Imho even more legit than the CoC blastrain guide on forum because it doesn't suffer from that huge skill delay and shitty mobility that are extreme nuisance farm wise)
Last edited by galuf on Jun 2, 2016, 3:02:18 PM
How much ES do you need before switching to CI?
"
Merkoh wrote:
How much ES do you need before switching to CI?
About 5-6k ES.
Hello. first of all i'm really preciated that you afford to write this guide. i play the game last 2 leagues. and this is gonna be my third but still i'm never been able to see no more than 5ex worth (ex+chaos) and people going mad like the mad guy( and deleted his posts ^^ ) yelling around 30-50ex gear needed for a discharge. i was always jealous about dischargers , low life ( or CI builds) dat big *** white shield on life bar always amazes me.

and now i'm going to try this build out. really preciated about your work.

but i have some questions.

first is it okay to run with a vagan dagger and used regal one. what should be the first 2 stats i should look for ? and others in order of importance. ( after hits can't be evaded )

second i see some people run 6 auras on their discharges. i know the node on the left bottom of the tree , %50 less mana reserved node. can you also make a build with this ? ^^ this one also amazes me. i usually play a character to 85-90 casually and quit.

now my a lot of dreams come true ( ^^ ) i would just focus on this one and hopefully one day i'll get the amu.

have a nice night. hopefully you will check your guide before yesterday the league starts.

have fun on the new league hope the rngesus will be with you

edit: just realized blood magic and mortal conviction requires to be on low life build not CI ^^
Last edited by Chebudeeh on Jun 2, 2016, 8:05:55 PM
Great guide.

Thanks for taking your time to write this.
hi nice guide i wonder if the +1 frenzy charge 15% chance to gain frenzy ascendancy passive is worth it with the +2 points we get now?
also leaving cyclone and bladefall on lvl 1 so no pys reflect problems?
IGN: BICEPZ
Last edited by superior66 on Jun 2, 2016, 11:54:01 PM
"
superior66 wrote:
hi nice guide i wonder if the +1 frenzy charge 15% chance to gain frenzy ascendancy passive is worth it with the +2 points we get now?
also leaving cyclone and bladefall on lvl 1 so no pys reflect problems?

You cant use frenzy charges if you use elemental equilibrium because frenzy charges deal cold damage, ruining your elemental equilibrium.
I don't think this is an issue, because after discharging you will most certainly hit with cyclone several times before the next discharge goes off, which resets the EE (as cyclone is not dealing anything other than physical and cold damage usually).

Although, I don't think the Frenzy charge on kill is worth it. I'd rather go for the both points before Swift Killer and Patient Reaper just to get a bit additional Attack and Cast speed (later for e.g. self-cast blade vortex, or flame dash).

Yes ... the 2 additional ascendancy points are pretty much wasted on Trickster sadly. Still I think Trickster is the best class for CoC Discharge.
I will start this tonite at 5 eastern on HC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info