Content Update 2.3.0 Patch Notes

"
ThisguyOhya wrote:
One-time Passive Skill Reset:
Due to balance changes, every existing character has been granted an optional full passive skill reset.
This process will also reset your allocated Ascendancy points.
To perform this operation, click the "Reset all Passives" button on the passive skill screen. Note that you must use this before allocating or refunding any other points otherwise the option will go away

I thought this was because there was changes to skill tree and ascendancy, yet none are listed. I guess this is just a rumour. Like everyone saying Scion is being nerfed, it aint in the patch notes, so its not true.

Pffhahaha.

You believe whatever you want buddy. Have fun playing scion next league...
"
Chris wrote:
Path of Exile Version 2.3.0 Patch Notes

• In maps, the count of monsters remaining is now shown when you press tab to see map information.

Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
why u hate melee skills GGG?
Please fix:
Dominating Blow
Frenzy
Elemental Hit
Molten Strike
Double Strike
Heavy Strike
Glacial Hammer
Ground Slam
Cleave
Puncture
Dual Strike
Viper Strike
Vigilant Strike
Wild Strike

and nerf gay bladefall traptards one shotting uber atziri
ded gaem
Last edited by Stormsg on Jun 2, 2016, 2:16:07 AM
Still no fixing issue with summoner and not scaling summons. :(
Yay \o/

Thanks a lot for the lab changes, and the chaos change ( NOT thank you for the Infernal Mantle change tho :/ ).
I hope that you guys revisited the new OP hexproff bypassing chest.

Kind of sad not to see a change regarding the 6L armor divination cards.

"
Stormsg wrote:
why u hate melee skills GGG?
Please fix:
Dominating Blow
Frenzy

Elemental Hit
Molten Strike
Double Strike
Heavy Strike

Glacial Hammer
Ground Slam
Cleave

Puncture
Dual Strike
Viper Strike

Vigilant Strike
Wild Strike

and nerf gay bladefall traptards one shotting uber atziri

Not sure about the non bolded there, but the ones I put in bold are definitely in a quite good spot I think, it of course depends on the build.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jun 2, 2016, 5:26:47 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Doubled the chance to find a Unique Strongbox.

Does this include doubling the chance to roll a Unique Strongbox with an Orb of Chance?

Sorry if this has already been addressed, I read the first 10 pages and didn't see an answer.
"Alas, the one-man crusade of Torr Olgosso comes to an end. May his fervor for vengeance at being imprisoned inside of small boxes be remembered for all of time."
- Xedralya
Last edited by djAMPnz on Jun 2, 2016, 5:54:08 AM
Fixed a bug where certain unwalkable tiles would not block projectiles

This refer to Cancerwall right?
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM :)

- We've made substantial improvements to when and how various assets are preloaded. There should be much less stuttering that occurs when certain assets appear. For example, Rogue Exiles inside strongboxes are preloaded as they are rolled.

- Game assets are now loaded in the background as you play, making loading screens faster. You can now load to the login screen in less than a second on an SSD drive (two seconds on a non-SSD hard drive).

Can't wait for tomorrow. Thinking about going to bed now and sleep until release :D

"
djAMPnz wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Doubled the chance to find a Unique Strongbox.

Does this include doubling the chance to roll a Unique Strongbox with an Orb of Chance?

Sorry if this has already been addressed, I read the first 10 pages and didn't see an answer.

From a game mechanic perspective, there shouldn't be any difference of "finding" a strongbox that is not white in an area, or "rolling" a particular white strongbox with an orb of chance.

Behind the chance orb should be the same mechanism of rolling the appropriate rarity once an item drop - or in this case a strongbox appear.

Please correct me, if I'm wrong!

Last edited by Zalkortis on Jun 2, 2016, 6:59:49 AM
How many months i have to wait until u buff up again spark? Because i wanna try out the faster/pierce projectile build and i wanna know when i have to come back to play with poe...
Last edited by ShinigamiKller on Jun 2, 2016, 8:20:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info