Content Update 2.3.0 Patch Notes

I certainly hope there is far less stutter and lag. At this stage of the game, it's usually the only thing that gets me killed. Once in a while, a teleporter and charging beast kills me in one smite. Other than that, the game is very frustrating trying to rise in level in Merciless. I can always spend countless hours in lower levels, but I enjoy a challenge.
So coc discharge oneshotting packs is ok for the developers?
Good luck finding a party where noone is using it.
Happy lagging everybody.
"
nephilim1984 wrote:
"
ThisguyOhya wrote:
One-time Passive Skill Reset:
Due to balance changes, every existing character has been granted an optional full passive skill reset.
This process will also reset your allocated Ascendancy points.
To perform this operation, click the "Reset all Passives" button on the passive skill screen. Note that you must use this before allocating or refunding any other points otherwise the option will go away

I thought this was because there was changes to skill tree and ascendancy, yet none are listed. I guess this is just a rumour. Like everyone saying Scion is being nerfed, it aint in the patch notes, so its not true.

Pffhahaha.

You believe whatever you want buddy. Have fun playing scion next league...

I heard they were going to be useless, but again patch notes say otherwise. Where is your dev patch note post that shows otherwise ? Are you saying this guy has no idea what he is talking about with the patch and we shouldn't trust the GGG rep ? ?
So the massive game changing Ascendancy adjustments arent in the patch note? 0_0

Huge oversight by Chris missing the biggest changes in this patch...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Because of the memory usage improvements in 2.3.0, there should be no more Out of Memory crashes. This is especially relevant to 32-bit Windows users.

A bit late but widens accessibility options to those who have potato PC's like i do. Looking forward testing it.
"
TooMany wrote:
QQ, now the hardest map bosses will die in 3 seconds instead of the recent 0.75!! Chaos damage is dead! Spark is dead! Voltaxic is dead! My libido is dead!

Geez.

Awesome changes and thanks for the hard work, GGG. I really appreciate you keeping the game fun and versatile.
IGN: ArrowInYourForsakenKnee
Last edited by Helbelinc on Jun 2, 2016, 12:25:45 PM
so not only did you kill voltaxic spark but you killed spark in general. cant you be more innovative
and nerf in a way where something previously can be achieved but harder? i get it it costs money and time to do something as such but to make something completely useless is a lazy way to balance the game. i hope in the future you do a better job of balancing. i am very disappointed GGG.
Last edited by skylerkim on Jun 2, 2016, 1:51:05 PM
- Oyun now has a white tiger.

Best change ever ^^
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

To all those who don't like CoC Discharge builds:

You don't have to play them, or even with those that make them. There appears to be enough dislike of the build to ensure that there'll be groups available without them. Chances look pretty good for something else to become the meta build for Prophecy, which means you'll be more likely to find it than the guy who mindlessly travels over the same old ground.

To those who are certain that CoC Discharge is going to be the meta build for Prophecy:

Perhaps you'll be correct in certain metrics, but almost certainly not ubiquitously. There's a whole new world of Ascendancy changes and synergies created with the extra points that make that scenario unlikely. GGG has simply made it so that you don't have to stride forth fearlessly into a brave new world of OP, if that isn't your cup of tea.

The change to experience gains seem trivial to me. If you found leveling difficult in the last league, you'll probably find it just as difficult in this league. Unless this change has significantly more weight to it than it appears, I think it is simply being scaled to fit the power creep from the upcoming changes. There are probably other causes for difficulty in leveling that have more impact than this change will.

I don't know if I'll be able to do it, but I want that monkey pet! Purple monkey hype!
@
dominating blow still bugged
@
#feelsbadman

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info