Who else is not going to play PoE anymore because of the lab?

I recently learned a phrase "design flaw", and I really like it. It lets me easily shift focus from my preferences towards whatever object I currently perceive.

With this superb tool we can further forge arpg genre into a well paced treadmill and move away from awful relics of the past like Tomb Raider and Frogger.
Last edited by Gehinom on Jun 7, 2016, 12:06:29 PM
I play...less and i planned my new guy without ac points
The controversy about the lab wont go away its just sad to see that his arrogance will cost us 2 more leagues before he admits that the vocal minority is in fact the majority like all the polls and ingame friendlists reflect
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
ventiman wrote:
I play...less and i planned my new guy without ac points
The controversy about the lab wont go away its just sad to see that his arrogance will cost us 2 more leagues before he admits that the vocal minority is in fact the majority like all the polls and ingame friendlists reflect

The poll reflects the vocal minority. It is not an accurate representation of the views of the playerbase at large.
I didnt have nothing against the 3 base labirynths, mostly because I could make them whenever I want without being forced to rely on heavy RNG to get some entry ticket.

Still I find that lab is more of a chore (enchants + asc points) rather than content standing on its own like maps.

I think that lab should give good loot for side areas, secrets and stuff comparing how much you need to invest in it to how much you invest to run thru map.

The 4th lab got me totally off the game, mostly because of the heavy gating of content behind RNG wall for the trails (around 100 maps and 0 found). I should be able to pick what content I want to play in game rather than pray for it just like you pray for high tier maps.

Overally end-game system of PoE like someone wrote is "design flaw", nothing special in it.
White maps should be for free, craftable should be more rewarding and more cool, loot-only ones should be superb cool and even more rewarding. Player shouldnt bother in my opinion to unlock basic content of the game like monsters on your level to have reliable grind spot.

I don't mind doing it once
If you do not like the Lab, don't do it. Simple as it is. And stop talking about Majority and Minority. There are WAY more Players than you can reach, only a small Minority is only using the Forums, and from that Minority, only the Minority even participates in Kindergarden-Polls so from ALL Players you got the opinion of round about 0.1% of all Players. Many Players simply do not read stupid Cry-threads so easily, if you want the ASC-Points, work for it, and stop crying if you/your build is not able to do it.
Yep, just tried the lab on merciless lvl 82. Died one hit with 5700 hp. Very nice would do again.
"
failpatrol wrote:
Yep, just tried the lab on merciless lvl 82. Died one hit with 5700 hp. Very nice would do again.

You probably get upset when you get killed by Vaal Smash too.
lab is isht , you dont made traps in a game depending on FPS , do it in a console . plus energy shield build dont have flask to insta refill where the life build have
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
Last edited by xtothez on Jun 7, 2016, 5:19:38 PM
"
Tykero wrote:
"
failpatrol wrote:

You probably get upset when you get killed by Vaal Smash too.

I wouln't mind if i died instantly in atziri or something but since the lab is required to progress and izaro cleave insta killed me across the map, yes i am pissed. The difference with the vaal smash is there is actually more than .5 second to react.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info