Who else is not going to play PoE anymore because of the lab?

"
Nizreb915 wrote:

Spoiler
you are a cancer

See, all of this and the lab is the origin. Case in point.
"
Majere wrote:
To answer the op´s question:

Me, if they dont change it.

Because, a ascendancy class is (now) mandatory for me to play and progress in a acceptable time.

I liked playing Frogger at my first games console "Philips G7000" but POE Lab is a pain in the ass for me.
I´m to old to play things that I dont like....

A chance that GGG change it? I dont think so.
The older players could remember, we needed 1000 pages of discussions, that GGG give us the choise to chose now our loot allocation...

Chris wanted some hc feeling in sc, fine, it is his game.
But I dont like it anymore.

+1
"
Regulator wrote:

Oh another question for the white knights everywhere : If fishing rewards bestowed permanent character buffs instead of the temporary ones they do now, how would you feel your character progression/customization/optimization was gated behind it? Would it be right for an ARPG to gate vital character min-maxing content behind a fishing simulator?

Not as good as rhoa racing but I wouldn't mind... Just like when you asked before in your thread.
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
I don't mind the lab but I think it shouldn't be the way to get ascendancy points. I really dislike these traps in hardcore. Maybe I just suck but Merc lab and end game lab seem a bit too tough for the average player, at least in HC. I think it should only be used for the treasure and enchantments, personally. I would like it to be like Atziri, totally optional content that doesn't affect your character. Lab feels mandatory when the ascendancy points are so crucial.
I guess i wont play it anymore.i guess 3 labs i could swallow,but i just tried new trials in map,it's to much frogger for me.
I'm done. I dreamed of the lab being removed (I'd actually like to play what PoE old school was, not this unavoidable fucking maze cancer simulator into a 1 shotting boss it has become), and they actually added another one.
If someone can recommend any (real) arpg, I'd like to know.
"
dovrak1 wrote:
I'm done. I dreamed of the lab being removed (I'd actually like to play what PoE old school was, not this unavoidable fucking maze cancer simulator into a 1 shotting boss it has become), and they actually added another one.

Path of Exile is a real ARPG. Perhaps you would enjoy Diablo 3 on Normal difficulty?
"
Tykero wrote:
"
dovrak1 wrote:

Path of Exile is a real ARPG. Perhaps you would enjoy Diablo 3 on Normal difficulty?

PoE use to be an ARPG. This is what PoE has become:
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Tykero wrote:
"
dovrak1 wrote:

Navigating traps is a classic part of the dungeon-crawling genre.
Cope and adapt, or continue making inane comparisons between frogger and a 3d video game.
You may be surprised to discover that spacial navigation is one of the founding components of video game design.
"
Siochan wrote:
Spoiler

Hardly, there are honest ARPGs that heavily employ traps, here's one of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze8QHjn_St8
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info