Lab is impossible for someone

Oh and I thought this had something to do with Steam Client so I changed to GGG client as well.
Can you find your laptop youre using for POE and link us the url soo we can see all of its specifications ?
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Youre on a labtop ? Noticed the m and MQ

GTX765m and a 2.4 ghz processor is no bueno if you want to run the game fine if you ask me. Its probably to do with those.

Edit - Set your MSI afterburner to the defaults too for POE if they arent.

Well the friend I told you about in my OP his using a laptop as well.
And I had absolutely no problem playing it since 2012 to 2015.
3 years I had no problem playing it I had all the updates updated
Also if you wonder my systems failing I have been playing Fallout 4 for the past year and had absolutely no problem.

I am just curious why this happened suddenly.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Can you find your laptop youre using for POE and link us the url soo we can see all of its specifications ?

If you are asking about the product it's built gaming laptop (a little bit like alienware).
"
aim7811 wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

If you are asking about the product it's built gaming laptop (a little bit like alienware).
Mmm i see.

Well first off i would try restarting your laptop, then turning off any overclocking on MSI afterburner. Then try to launch POE. One reason it could not be responding is because its overheating, then running at the lowest clock once it crashes and recovers (which will only be fixed by rebooting or else the problem will keep happening).

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
This error occurs when Timeout Detection and Recovery (TDR) feature detects that the graphics card (GPU) does not respond within a period of time and reinitializes it with the Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM).

Why Does My Computer Say Display Driver Stopped Responding?

This issue mostly happens for one or more of the following reasons:

The display driver is outdated, missing, corrupted or broken.
Your video card is very old and there isn't a fully compatible video driver for your Windows OS.
There are too many programs running at the same time in the background, which causes conflicts.
It takes more time than permitted for GPU to display graphics to your monitor.

Doing general stuff like reinstalling windows, checking all of your drivers and DX are latest versions, making sure you don't have too much running in the background, making sure the CPU and GPU aren't overheating
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
aim7811 wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Mmm i see.

Well first off i would try restarting your laptop, then turning off any overclocking on MSI afterburner. Then try to launch POE. One reason it could not be responding is because its overheating, then running at the lowest clock once it crashes and recovers (which will only be fixed by rebooting or else the problem will keep happening).

OK as I mentioned I am no good with computers.
(don't know how to upload pictures)

So when I turn my MSI after burner
Core voltage(mV) shows nothing
Powr limit (%) shows nothing
Core Cock (MHz) is +0
Memory Clock (MHz) +0
Fan Speed (%) shows nothing.

so I should lower Core Clock? to how much?

Last time I tried I changed Core Clock to -20.
Is this the right way doing it?
This is probably unrelated, but I have 2 cats at home, and they do wonders for hairs and dust in my fans.

My work laptop had an issue where it would throttle my cpu from 3200 down to 400 and up again (but mostly down)

Turns out the fans were clogged with cathairs and dust. The Dell representative wondered at all the cat hairs, and replaced the fans -> problem solved.

I now regularly use a can of spray air to keep them clean...
The plan is simple: win! If you do not win, you did not follow the plan
"
markww wrote:
This error occurs when Timeout Detection and Recovery (TDR) feature detects that the graphics card (GPU) does not respond within a period of time and reinitializes it with the Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM).

Why Does My Computer Say Display Driver Stopped Responding?

This issue mostly happens for one or more of the following reasons:

The display driver is outdated, missing, corrupted or broken.
Your video card is very old and there isn't a fully compatible video driver for your Windows OS.
There are too many programs running at the same time in the background, which causes conflicts.
It takes more time than permitted for GPU to display graphics to your monitor.

Doing general stuff like reinstalling windows, checking all of your drivers and DX are latest versions, making sure you don't have too much running in the background, making sure the CPU and GPU aren't overheating

Yes I know itsthe TDR I have changed My TDR by changing registry as mentioned by other people on the forum.
How do you know I have too man programs running at the background? I think I saw this reply in other thread. did you just copy and pate it here? I have doe everything they suggested in that thread..
"
aim7811 wrote:

OK as I mentioned I am no good with computers.
(don't know how to upload pictures)

So when I turn my MSI after burner
Core voltage(mV) shows nothing
Powr limit (%) shows nothing
Core Cock (MHz) is +0
Memory Clock (MHz) +0
Fan Speed (%) shows nothing.

so I should lower Core Clock? to how much?

Last time I tried I changed Core Clock to -20.
Is this the right way doing it?
Dont lower it just hit default to bring it to the factory clock speeds, then launch. If that doesnt work i would restart again, do a fresh install of you driver to make sure that nothings broken or corrupted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info