Whos ready to do 12 acts again?

"
YAY!!! Well cept nobody really fully finishes act 4 in merc I suppose but close enough.

Fucking terrible wtb endless ledge grind.

I have to disagree. I think that with prophecies being targeted at specific zones and bosses it will make going through all the acts less of a chore than you may otherwise feel.
oh, im excited, cant wait for it, love playing with a completely empty stash.. well at least for a few hours .. :>
"
YAY!!! Well cept nobody really fully finishes act 4 in merc I suppose but close enough.

Fucking terrible wtb endless ledge grind.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Bring it on, baby. I'm the Juggernaut, bitch.
Just buy a thousand mountain ledges if you want to simulate endless ledge.

Your welcome.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I don't mind the 12 acts as much. What really terrifies me, are the 24 labyrinth trials - even if it is only once per league.
I think I could handle running the lab the necessary 4 times once per league, if at least we could skip the damn-horrible-waste-of-time-trials.
"
Boem wrote:

Your welcome.

Peace,

-Boem-

You're*

You're welcome.

Peace,

-Perq-
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Your welcome.

Peace,

-Boem-

You're*

You're welcome.

Peace,

-Perq-

We've all been trying to get him to do this for years. I think that part of his English is on permanent vacation.

Peace,

-You're Buddy-
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
How was it called a few years ago ( stream of chaos ?) the endless map?
I would like to do this without chest and Vendors ... and when you drop out you are 67 with choices of bandit rewards and the others.
i hope they stop at act 5 and make a new POE

- give early access to POE1 500$+ supporters

- POE1 mtx can only be used on weapon and armour display in the hideout (IN poe2 your Hideout is a House/Mansion/Castle)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info