Whos ready to do 12 acts again?

d2 vanilla had 12 acts
d2 lod had 15 acts

players took it and liked it.

suck it up
12 acts AND doin all the Fking master missions again
I hate the first days of new league...
whats wrong with master missions ? I've leveled Zana to within 200k rep of level 8 without any rotation for last two leagues and it was fun.
No very motivated to play groundhog day movie over and over. Prolly just fart around in std with the new specs. Be OP. Do some uber and Core. Then my mates will show me all the good shit they are getting and I'll feel compelled haha. Thats how it usually works nowadays. My first two ladders I went balls to the wall first week but I'm just not into it.

I wish they'd start us at merc beach lvl 54 with some shitty gear like the PVP touney stuff.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 29, 2016, 4:16:01 PM
"
I have heard this before. I rarely hear an alternative method though.

Should they make it one tutorial difficulty.. then one expert difficulty.. strait to maps after?

Should the leveling process between these be speed up? ( I like the leveling speed currently).

Would two difficulties be faster than three or should the two take the same time as three?

It is strange that players feel like it is a big grind to finish acts three times but then move on to run the same map over and over for days on end.

I am sure they are working on it.

I wish they would work on it. Instead, they work on PvP and the lab and wonder what pos is next...
@xxSerpentlordxx Alternative is like when you start a PVP toon and they give some crappy gear/gems and lvl 28. Same thing. But instead make it 56 and merciless beach.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 29, 2016, 4:23:36 PM
I'm actually excited to run 12 acts again .-., there will be new content anyway, so, yeah. Maybe after the third char it gets boring again.
Sometimes...
"
I'm actually excited to run 12 acts again .-., there will be new content anyway, so, yeah. Maybe after the third char it gets boring again.
One of the new features I'm excited about is level specific prophecies! Prophecies based around leveling is a great addition and I can't wait to try it out!
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:55:02 PM
"
Whos ready to do 12 acts again?

Did you seriously expected to reach more answers with this one than lab haters popular forum threads ? :D

Except irony:

It could be 13.
Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info