Whos ready to do 12 acts again?

YAY!!! Well cept nobody really fully finishes act 4 in merc I suppose but close enough.

Fucking terrible wtb endless ledge grind.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 29, 2016, 3:07:18 PM
Last bumped on May 31, 2016, 12:04:50 AM
Come on, don't be like that.
I will probably finish Act 4 Merciless if they put a challenge about killing Malachai again.

Also, personally never understood the hate on running all 3 difficulties with every char.
Is not more repetitive or grindy than staying in Endless Ledge or running maps non stop.
Last edited by Kaemonarch on May 29, 2016, 3:59:41 PM
My body is ready.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Never understood why someone who complains about having to play through 12 acts also wants an endless ledge. That jus don make no sense!
Already doing it, cause they wrecked scion.. :D
On average one coin per full clear, so it's not all for nothing. No money, no prophet.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Why, so I can do the same shit 12 acts starting back from 0 next 'league'?
11.5 x 3 for me

and 28 x 1 endless laby

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on May 29, 2016, 3:48:43 PM
I have heard this before. I rarely hear an alternative method though.

Should they make it one tutorial difficulty.. then one expert difficulty.. strait to maps after?

Should the leveling process between these be speed up? ( I like the leveling speed currently).

Would two difficulties be faster than three or should the two take the same time as three?

It is strange that players feel like it is a big grind to finish acts three times but then move on to run the same map over and over for days on end.

I am sure they are working on it.

So yeah, what was the point again ? I mean until the day you die, you're always going to do the same shit, why does it bother you man ?

The dude said : Can't be worried about that shit
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info