What are your Prophecy goals?

I typically just make it my mission to gather as much currency as I can to carry over into standard. I think with Prophecy I will actually push to try and complete 36/40 challenges. I need a monkey in my hideout to chase my cat around. I'll try to gather all of the Prophecy specific uniques or as many as I can afford. This league will be me putting my currency to use for the current rather than saving for the future.

How about you? What do you wish to accomplish in the Prophecy league?
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2016, 3:15:11 AM
1) play a melee char
2) doing Ubber
3) wrecking end game lab
4) going lvl95 or more
Having a good time.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Prob wont go for 36 this time the monkey really looks ugly in my opinion.
As for goals:
-make a character that can solo t15 maps.
-farm the endgame lab if the last room chests make it worthwhile.
-turn as many uniques as i can into fated
-get voll's devotion,skyforth or acuities.
Last edited by dreynar_swag on May 29, 2016, 8:16:35 AM
"
galuf wrote:
1) play a melee char
2) doing Ubber
3) wrecking end game lab
4) going lvl95 or more
I might try a juggernaut myself. I'll probably just start as a witch like I do every league though. Not 100% sure right yet.

"
Mythabril wrote:
Having a good time.
I would hope so. Nothing is worse than hating something and doing it anyway.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
1. Getting the last four achievements I need.
2. 36 challenges.

I don't think I can get the first without buying a Core Malachai kill, which completely defeats the purpose of an achievement, but the challenges should be pretty easy. Normally I don't buy challenges so I get stuck in the mid-20s. This time I'll be breaking out the chaos and buying myself a monkey. I might even end up going for 40/40.
Like every other league I have played. I just want to experience it, and get what I can. My goal is to play.
Monkey Pet
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
I'm aiming for the weapon effect, but I wouldn't mind some league specific Uniques~
Get some of those upgraded uniques. If talisman taught me one thing, it's that if i want something done i have to do it myself (and not rely on gear flowing from league to standard). I missed out on my talismans, not making the same mistake again.

Given that new gears will be added as the league progresses, have to go in blind cross fingers and hope there are actually ones i want :)
Last edited by Asmosis on May 29, 2016, 8:49:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info