What are your Prophecy goals?

1) Get the Monkey Pet
2) Successfully play a "Melee" Build
3) Stop my Compulsive Lip-Biting
4) Find a Dank Den from Tora
5) Find a Tabula Rasa Drop
6) Successfully get a GG Vaal Roll from a Tabula Rasa
7) Give away a 5-Link Item to a random newbie (Once I'm near the 36 mark)
8) Quit my Soymilk Addiction
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
I hope to be doing my first Atziri runs this league. Maybe have my first 90+ character. Usually I play a character to level 85, get bored and start something new. I think the new Prophesy "quests" are going to be fun, I'll be trying to get as many of those done as possible.
- doing a ranged character (probs phy/chaos ST)
- doing uber
- reaching lvl 95
Playing SC for the first time... so not really sure. Leveling up masters is going to be a big part of it since I don't even have an SC hideout. Learning a new approach to the game is a goal... might hate it. Still refuse to trade.

Playing up a ranger bow character... probably tornado shot. Hitting level 85 with her with a level 7 Tora will be "mission accomplished".
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Hitting level 85 with her with a level 7 Tora will be "mission accomplished".
Use /global 820 and you should be alright with getting masters levelled up as long as you share your quests daily. I hit 7 with 3 of my masters in Perandus and I didn't use 820 once.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Depends on whether or not i like it but it will probably be getting all the upgraded unique items. Thats pretty much the only thing about prophecy that interests me. Might get more interest once some more uniques are revealed.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
viciousnugget wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Hitting level 85 with her with a level 7 Tora will be "mission accomplished".
Use /global 820 and you should be alright with getting masters levelled up as long as you share your quests daily. I hit 7 with 3 of my masters in Perandus and I didn't use 820 once.

Understand... but refuse.
Monkey + Level 100
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
1 - get 36 or 40 challenges
2 - make the build im making work with a few tree changes if needed
3 - get lvl 100
4 - get a few high tier uniques
Get a fated skyforth with +2 level to socketed gem.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info