What are your Prophecy goals?

"
lif44 wrote:
1) 36/40
2) 98+ (hit 97.5 in the hardcore two week, looking to exceed my previous best)
3) Convince more friends to play hardcore vs standard (just because)

I wish I had the power to convince my friends too. We started out with HC but they got tired of dying and I followed them to SC and now I'm bored as all hell.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
I wish I could get in to hardcore but I just can't seem to when server instability is like it is, at least for me. I can take a good death on the chin but it irks me when I die to something out of my control. I only have so much time to play and when 1 death can set me back a week or more then I feel like I am sliding backwards. It is more challenging but doesn't feel as rewarding for the risk of that challenge.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
>aim for the monkey pet
>6 link an armor that i desire to use...
"
viciousnugget wrote:
I wish I could get in to hardcore but I just can't seem to when server instability is like it is, at least for me. I can take a good death on the chin but it irks me when I die to something out of my control. I only have so much time to play and when 1 death can set me back a week or more then I feel like I am sliding backwards. It is more challenging but doesn't feel as rewarding for the risk of that challenge.

I have to agree on that one. I remember back in open beta I loved Split Arrow + Chain and there was a bug with that combination that made the game crash. I died to it twice before they patched it and it wasnt much fun.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Yeah Vicious, thats pretty much my pov on deaths. I don't mind losing to my inability to make good judgement decisions, vs server pooping on me.

Heres hoping the next round of performance fixes work out.
Probably acquiring a headhunter and vaaling it.
To become an even better person than the previous league made me.
Kinda burned out after grinding my way to my first level 90 character in Perandus, so not sure how much I'll play this league. Will have to wait until they reveal what the challenges will be this time around and decide from there. If the challenges look interesting and doable, I might still try to do as many of them as I can, or if not, I might just play around with a bunch of lower level characters and try some fun/different builds. Or might just take a break altogether for a while.
Play until i don't find it fun anymore.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
1- Mirror of Kalandra
2- 36+ challenges

During perandus I had over 200 exalts bass through my account but iv never actually had a mirror. Never no need to have one. Until not :) The bragging rights is all it truly offers to me but that's as of now enough for me to go and get one. I first started playing path in early 2013 during the open beta. I started alone. Sense then iv made so many friends who enjoy this game as much as me, Friends who are extremely similar to me one who have never had a mirror >:) so now i want one. To be the first in my group of friends to be like, " aayyy look what i got scrubs". xD I cant wait for prophecy gonna be a blast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info