What are your Prophecy goals?

I have to see reveal first. Probably be going after all the new shit I've done everything else this game has cept reach 100 but thats just retarded. After about 90 I get bored as hell spamming same spell. Fun for me is in the building not playing 1000 maps.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 29, 2016, 11:20:02 AM
24 Challenge's, then I'm done.

Did 40/40 in Perandus. Not ready for another deep dive.
1: Get 95+, I usually stop around 85-90.
2: Roll a 6 link... Been playing since the game came out. Still haven't gotten one.
3: Going back to playing self found. Trading made the game boring.
"
viciousnugget wrote:
I typically just make it my mission to gather as much currency as I can to carry over into standard. I think with Prophecy I will actually push to try and complete 36/40 challenges. I need a monkey in my hideout to chase my cat around. I'll try to gather all of the Prophecy specific uniques or as many as I can afford. This league will be me putting my currency to use for the current rather than saving for the future.

How about you? What do you wish to accomplish in the Prophecy league?

My Prophecy goal:
To find a new game to play where I don't throw everything away and redo everything every 3 months, a game without the lab and one that doesn't have reflect.
Having fun.
Hf :)
Well, I only get to compete for about 6 weeks because I am leaving for a Europe tour in mid July. I guess summer leagues are that way for me at least. Too many other things to do when the weather is nice. My goal is to work as many hours as possible and go super casual this league. I'll push hard with my first roll though, and alive as long as possible. I would like to finish my first 6 point Hc ascendency.. Oh.. therz 8 points now... . I can do this......I hope..
My goal will be my usual goal. Complete all the challenges. I usually succeed doing it, but some times I just get too bored and quit.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
plan minimum : 36 challenges

3) Something with hidden potential unique jewel. Same reason as above.
4) Dual rive viper strike assassin. Yet again the same stupid reason.

6) I forgot what I wanted to write for 5.
7) I'm running out of numbers.
A) Try to make even more funny/troll/derpy builds work and do all kinds of stuff with them.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
1) 36/40
2) 98+ (hit 97.5 in the hardcore two week, looking to exceed my previous best)
3) Convince more friends to play hardcore vs standard (just because)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info