Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6.0] LEGACY Caustic Arrow High Speed Flexible Magic Find

"
Therlokk wrote:
Tryn this build and was wondering what does the Drillneck offer? I mean with a good Rare quiver u could get easy res and maybe more life.

with 90% pierce chance you get 90% increased projectile damage. Since neither crit nor attack speed scale CA damage, this is as big of a damage bonus as you can get.
Do you have hit the resistance cap with your items or is it not necessary to hit resistance cap with this build?
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Do you have hit the resistance cap with your items or is it not necessary to hit resistance cap with this build?

hard to cap res only with gear. that why 6 jewel slot there find jewel with dmg mod + res mod
fb.com/x1gamin

"
5-Linked Chest : Frenzy - Chain - Greater Multiple Projectile - Curse On Hit - Vulnerability

what the point to use chain there ? it not working when you have 95% pierce .
and also may be you know at what level empower become more powerfull then slow proj? (with +3 bow )
Hello, first many thanks for the guide, is my first time playing CA and IIR, and oh men, im getting blast with it!.

My question is, this build can clear high end maps tier +13 and uber lab? sorry for my silly question, no idea about iir builds.
Last edited by blingtin on Jun 23, 2016, 10:10:40 PM
"
blingtin wrote:
Hello, first many thanks for the guide, is my first time playing CA and IIR, and oh men, im getting blast with it!.

My question is, this build can clear high end maps tier +13 and uber lab? sorry for my silly question, no idea about iir builds.

for uber lab u need to remove iir gear (amu, rings belt etc and add life based gear. also ifu replace queens armor with kaom heart will be great for uber lab run.
fb.com/x1gamin
"
X1aNzZ wrote:
"
blingtin wrote:

for uber lab u need to remove iir gear (amu, rings belt etc and add life based gear. also ifu replace queens armor with kaom heart will be great for uber lab run.

thanks for the answer! not kaoms heart atm, but something with life like belly of the beast will be fine, ill save life based gear for it then, i think iir gem switch for slower projectiles for uber too, or use a gem with the same colour like added chaos damage?

you didnt say nothing about t13+ maps, but i suppose is doable, not a very fast clear but still doable, enough for me if is the case :).
yea belly is still fine

u can do t15 but u need lvl 4 empower and lvl 21 CA
fb.com/x1gamin
lol, i just did merc lab at 68, with crappy mf gear, i bought a 6 link bow +3, and with empower level 1, no iir gem, switched to slow proj, 2,9k hp, and i did at first try, pretty easy, seriously this is awesome.

I was thinking about adding Blood rage to keep frenzy charges up in maps where really i dont need to curse them all the time except boss and some rare with extra life, what do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info