[2.6.0] LEGACY Caustic Arrow High Speed Flexible Magic Find

Just got my Rarity farming gear that i use with friends when i don't feel like stacking to much quantity and its fun as hell :D

Spoiler
Just got the Monkey Pet with the help of this build so can't complain :D
"
Fernqvist wrote:
Just got my Rarity farming gear that i use with friends when i don't feel like stacking to much quantity and its fun as hell :D

Spoiler

Well done !!

if u replace ur 74 iir blue gold amu and 57 iir blue gold ring with asetic uniq amu and a white gold amu

ur iir will increase 131/0 to 135/15

fb.com/x1gamin
Last edited by X1aNzZ on Jun 11, 2016, 12:59:42 PM
"
X1aNzZ wrote:
"
Fernqvist wrote:

Spoiler

Well done !!

if u replace ur 74 iir blue gold amu and 57 iir blue gold ring with asetic uniq amu and a white gold amu

Think you mean to replace it with a white gold ring since i have the unique amulet on me, But i tried that and gained 1 rarity and 14 quantity with
"
Fernqvist wrote:
"
X1aNzZ wrote:
"
Fernqvist wrote:

Spoiler

Well done !!

Think you mean to replace it with a white gold ring since i have the unique amulet on me, But i tried that and gained 1 rarity and 14 quantity with

max roll will get u 4 more iir and 15 more iiq

for soloing iiq is very important

and i suggest remove iir gem and put a dps gem maybe conc effect in 6th place u will do great

all these things i said is for solo, if u play in party change nothing everything ok
fb.com/x1gamin
Last edited by X1aNzZ on Jun 12, 2016, 2:01:48 AM

UPGRADE - Ventor's Gamble + Perandus Gold Ring instead of
I sacrifice belt for Ventors and I lose 1% quantity and got almost 100% rarity and more res + you can get possible 6 jewel sockets with 6% rarity so thats 36% rarity possible from jewels in passive (in late stages of the game)

58 QUANTITY 320 RARITY (without flask) still can upgrade more, but need to craft Perandus "Lion Pelt" of Excavation, so lots of alterations will be spent :D so if I get good magic 50% rarity I can add another Ventor's Ring for more rarity and quantity! Its ilvl 85 helm

Perfect roll amulet tho, max possible quantity exept Greed's Embrace & x2 Ventor's Gamble

PS: thanks for build, its the 1st time I play caustic arrow +3 bow and I'm in <3 on this build... any sugestions or improvements please reply me here.
Last edited by 19iggy94 on Jun 17, 2016, 5:26:21 AM
"
19iggy94 wrote:

UPGRADE - Ventor's Gamble + Perandus Gold Ring instead of
I sacrifice belt for Ventors and I lose 1% quantity and got almost 100% rarity and more res + you can get possible 6 jewel sockets with 6% rarity so thats 36% rarity possible from jewels in passive (in late stages of the game)

58 QUANTITY 320 RARITY (without flask) still can upgrade more, but need to craft Perandus "Lion Pelt" of Excavation, so lots of alterations will be spent :D so if I get good magic 50% rarity I can add another Ventor's Ring for more rarity and quantity! Its ilvl 85 helm

Perfect roll amulet tho, max possible quantity exept Greed's Embrace & x2 Ventor's Gamble

PS: thanks for build, its the 1st time I play caustic arrow +3 bow and I'm in <3 on this build... any sugestions or improvements please reply me here.

everything fine except the boot , u loose around 25% ms which is main goal of our build speed + mf ~ income / hour
fb.com/x1gamin
"
X1aNzZ wrote:

everything fine except the boot , u loose around 25% ms which is main goal of our build speed + mf ~ income / hour

Softcore and Hardcore is not the same, at least for me.
"
19iggy94 wrote:
"
X1aNzZ wrote:

Softcore and Hardcore is not the same, at least for me.

if u are talking about HC then ur boot and glove grants no life, i play hc too bro.

My discussion with u ends here. I just told u what can be good for the build because u asked me. If u think u are happy with ur setup then cool go ahead!
fb.com/x1gamin
Tryn this build and was wondering what does the Drillneck offer? I mean with a good Rare quiver u could get easy res and maybe more life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info