Which class are you going to play for 2.3?

First build will be a flame totem chieftain. Its ridiculously effective for the cost of building one. When done right its crazy safe, the totems taunt everything and can eat huge amounts of dmg. Solid as hell to start a league with. The one ive currently got uses an infernal mantle which is in the blast radius of GGG's nerf-hammer this time.

Farm up currency with it and then build something expensive, which I dont do often lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Wgui0rPBs

Is pretty much what I went with but I threw in all the %inc strength gear i could find and used chieftain's 10% inc to strength on the ascendancy tree and used Black Sun Crest for a helm and Doon Cuebiyari scepter as a mainhand all with iron will on my gem setup. At that point the doon cuebiyari gave me anywhere from 2-4K dmg more than any other available weapon i had, even the perfect rolled daresso's passion i had was way behind.

everything i currently have on that character atm, except the chest and his shield (which together came out to like 36 chaos), i either found or bought off cadiro and im at 25K dps with him, 21K if i use his shield. Blazes through maps giving extremely few fucks, and its really crazy how much punishment tanky totems can take. Talking 90%+ of the screen is attacking them pointlessly due to the taunt and it makes everything so much safer lol.
Last edited by rosshilge on May 29, 2016, 3:05:42 AM
Hello Guys,

What do you think is better to start with?
RF or Flame totem?
I used to play RF, clearspeed was obviously fantastic but i had lack of dmg vs bosses :( Maybe someone more experienced can advice me,

Thx :)
Andrew
"
Fatalityd2jsp wrote:
Hello Guys,

What do you think is better to start with?
RF or Flame totem?
I used to play RF, clearspeed was obviously fantastic but i had lack of dmg vs bosses :( Maybe someone more experienced can advice me,

Thx :)
Andrew
I like to start out leveling my RF build with Max Fire Resist Gear at level 16, RF Gem, and the strongest flask available that way I can maintain RF and use it to level. (If you play Hardcore ignore this), but I would say using Flame Totem is safer and faster! (If you are not using Righteous Fire to level)
Anything using the raider ascendancy.

with 10 frenzy charges and raider buffs you can reach 100% Movespeed and attack/cast speed, 40% more damage, 40% increased damage.
Last edited by MyNameIsSalo on May 29, 2016, 4:10:36 AM
for a change my build will be from cheap items

if there is a ranged multistrike in the next patch, DEFINITELY
and then later into windripper maybe

else i'm 50/50 between

class assassin or deadeye
Last edited by KiKurASiruSaSH on May 29, 2016, 9:19:30 AM
I'm doing physical/chaos life based assassin spec throw. will go hardly on damage over time ,
for def probably eva+block+leech, dodge isn't effective enough for end game
"
tr1gg3r3d wrote:
I'm doing physical/chaos life based assassin spec throw. will go hardly on damage over time ,
for def probably eva+block+leech, dodge isn't effective enough for end game

So in which way should be dodge less effective than block?
In the end it's kinda equal, and not as impossible to get full dodge or close to it.
"
subtleorwhat wrote:
Gonna be running Milky's Rf totem build, great dps and clear speed, super safe, and runs on pretty much no budget.

i've done that on Perandus and that was great indeed. i was able to kill Atziri very quickly, with a 4L and self-found stuff (and deathless with a 5L and some stuff bought on poe.trade)
I'll probably start Assassin BV but I want to do Slayer BV with huge aoe, 20% culling, onslaught and 20% more damage.
Necromancer zombies-spectres/8 auras/2 cursess as always.
Last edited by Bible_Black on May 29, 2016, 3:49:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info