Which class are you going to play for 2.3?

I would like to try an SRS build.
Totem marauder to begin with. It remains to be seen whether I create any alts in the league.
Deadeye Pierce LA with crafted harbinger.. why play anything else... so OP >.<
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
viper strike slayer, heavy strike crit slayer, earthquake elementalist, or mjlonir arc ascendant.
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on May 29, 2016, 7:59:13 PM
"
rosshilge wrote:
First build will be a flame totem chieftain... Blazes through maps giving extremely few fucks, and its really crazy how much punishment tanky totems can take. Talking 90%+ of the screen is attacking them pointlessly due to the taunt and it makes everything so much safer lol.

Then you've never really leveled that flame totem character to higher and max level, because only expensive builds will feel like such beyond end-game.

I run a dual-flame totem build, but on the witch with ES to help. Sure, it blows through all regular progression content and flies to level 80. But it starts to suffer without the expensive gear end-game, just like most builds out there. And I dump everything into Strength (Blood Magic, Iron Will, etc.), Life, and increased Fire/Elem/Spell damage.

When specific bloodlines and mods on mobs can one or two-shot most builds, as well as your totems, you wouldn't be so impressed with any build except those having expensive, end-game gear costing countless ex.

Bosses and plenty of other fast mobs will run past your totems and target you as well. You'll see.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on May 30, 2016, 9:05:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info