Which class are you going to play for 2.3?

Hi guys, I am looking for some ideas on what to play for the coming league. Need something that is fun and will not get boring by Merciless since I want to push through to 100 for the first time.

My idea so far:

Voltaxicated Scion - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1644197/page/1
Is this still viable post nerfs?

Any other ideas regarding builds that will not get stale and are end game viable?

PS: I am still noob at PoE and have not been able to make a successful build by myself yet!
Not every hero holds a sword... Some just Hold the Door!
Last bumped on May 30, 2016, 9:01:17 AM
2 Builds for Prophecy so far.

First: Righteous Fire/Heavy Slam Max Block/Spell Block Juggernaut Marauder
Second: Lightning Arrow Phasing Voltaxic Rift Ranger
Last edited by XerxezBreak on May 27, 2016, 4:32:09 AM
I think I will go first with a Shock Nova/Storm Call Guardian and then see what items I find to decide on other builds.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
A cheap MF build to start off with. like CA scion, srs necro or totems because theyre making T1 uniques drop less next league.
Like every league so far : Cyclone Mara
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Hierophant Incinerator.

We will see how it goes I guess, both are underplayed and I planned to play Hierophant even before the buff with 50% reduced mana cost.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
The Goddess Unleashed... something.
I've always wanted to use a Goddess weapon for a build, with the new league coming this might just be the time!
"
Vincendra wrote:
Like every league so far : Cyclone Mara

This guy gets it.

I might try out flickerstrike Juggalo with the new changes max end with blashepmy would be silly fun. Or Slayer 2h something.
Last edited by Dorithe on May 27, 2016, 9:15:25 AM
Vortex RF Trickster and later DoT Shield Charge Assassin.
EQ Juggernaut or Cyclone Beserker.

Have played Melee Marauder almost exclusively since I joined the game, not gonna change that habbit now :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info