6 linking much more difficult that it should be

I think 6linking and 6L drops/accesibility is in a pretty good spot right now, if not a bit too easy. There's 3 different sets of div cards for 6L as well as div cards for Tabula (which is already a common item drop). Also seems like they've drastically increased drop rates of random 6links. I've found 3 random 6L's from drops during Perandus - played thousands of hours since closed beta and prior to Perandus dropped ONE random 6L.

Also managed to 6link 2x Lightning Coil and 1x Voltaxic this league. 6links are more plentiful than ever, it's just that a good 6link will cost you if you're unlucky with your fusings.
Pants of Textile
Every single league I get at least one six link , not counting the tabulas .
R.I.P 4.B.
GGG is really the only one who knows if they are too rare or not, because the phenomenon of RNG makes all of our data way too small a sample. Almost every post in this thread supporting or negating the OP's criticism is andecdotal evidence, and therefore not useful for evaluating this issue.

Here's my anecdote. I play self-found. I've been playing since the game's beginnings, many thousands of hours, gone through many thousands of fusings (I have no idea how many), and I have never ever seen a 6-link in my life, with the exception of ONE Tabula Rasa which dropped for me. On the other hand, I have two Shavs, two Bringers of Rain, two Coils, etc. etc. (about seven tabs filled with uniques--no doubles, either). So RNGesus treats me like garbage and treats me like gold.

My biggest beef with GGG is that they hide some of this data which is important for players to know. There is NO reason not to be transparent about fusing success percentages, especially when the game has a way to trade 1500 fusings for a six-link. Because of what I said in paragraph 1, no single player will ever have the data necessary to make a meaningful decision. So GGG is advocating meaningless decisions. (And it isn't the only important data they hide, as long-time players will attest.)

I don't know of a single GGG statement justifying this approach.
Wash your hands, Exile!
I play Tabula Rasa until I get a 6-link.
I used to be on the 5L is all you need train until I managed to 6L a 2k ev chest I had on Talismans. All I can say is, once you go 6L, you never go back. Massive improvement/QoL to your build. Now I gotta play 6L no matter what each league lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info