Development Manifesto: 2.3.0 Balance

Ahh damn!

Since I started playing PoE all of my really good characters have been hit hard by the nerf stick.

Every new patch and update has seen my favourite chars get nerfed into the dust by GGG.

There is no balance here, just knee jerk style nerfs on some popular skills and builds/items by GGG.

This will not change anything, new meta builds will emerge, only to be blasted away by again by GGG.

It's so damn predictable.

Every man and his dog streamer will already be busy theory crafting the next hot build.

Watch how quickly Mathil and company comes up with a hot new meta.

As far as the nerf to consuming dark and Infernal mantle goes .......... it sux!

Ah well, back to theory crafting we go.

Well done ggg. All chaos scrub mad kappa. God bless u lower rate for godlike tier uniques and remove cadiro from the game. here we go babyyyyyyyyyyyy. also , nice to see new meta.
KREYGASM, Shield Charge now "pierces" ? Krey fucking gasm.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Me: I want some arbitrary changes with inconsistencies and a side of neglect to community feedback.

GGG: Say no more, fam.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
Max 75% fire-chaos conversion with dw dark and mantle.

Dual crit chaos twin flame totems CI rouge
RIP forever
Last edited by AngryEvilCookie on May 26, 2016, 1:58:04 AM
so Ascendant, which is only really BEST for spark, got nerfed.
why not nerf spark instead...

i realize that at like level 90,
u MIGHT be able to be SLIGHTLY stronger via 4th Labyrinth,
and respeccing points to jump to other class starts....
but most players arent gonna make it there.

does ANYONE use Ascendant scion's Chieftain or Raider? change those.
Last edited by zephiroth3 on May 26, 2016, 2:08:39 AM
Almost nothing to complain but I can't refrain from one sidenote :

I had one Shavronne's Wrappings drop in three years of playing the game ( other Tier 4 uniques as rarely or worse ) - I suppose it was about time to nerf those generous drop rates ^^.

Time to "chase" those uniques - now it only takes 4 years instead of 3 to find ( or buy ) one.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
GGG, has there been any staff discussion on releasing a combat logging mechanism for us to use?
"
AdFinitum wrote:

I had one Shavronne's Wrappings drop in three years of playing the game ( other Tier 4 uniques as rarely or worse ) - I suppose it was about time to nerf those generous drop rates ^^.

Time to "chase" those uniques - now it only takes 4 years instead of 3 to find ( or buy ) one.

You do know that they increased those drop rates significantly pretty recently? Now they are just going to dial it down a bit. It's pointless to compare these drop rates to prior 3 years.
"
AdFinitum wrote:

Same here and totally agree... Some uniques are so rare and the only reason we have seen more of them recently in Perandus is obviously Cadiro Offers. Removing Cadiro is ok , but why nerfing the drops of Shavronne's Wrappings even more?

Whats the purpose of that balance change , so some ( the majority of players) never have the chance to find Shavronne's Wrappings on their own ?

Come on GGG ,there are still plenty of so op skills in game and other things to be balanced , which never been touched ,but nerfing something that's already so rare. Good job .... well done..
Last edited by Hardliner78 on May 26, 2016, 2:18:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info