Development Manifesto: 2.3.0 Balance

Seems like a decent pack of changes, especially the cruel izaro which is far from fair fight considering his lvl.

Suspect this could be a problem however:
"Blood Elementals which use Gore Earthquake have been added to end-game Maps, some of the Blood Elementals in Blood Elemental Packs will now use Gore Earthquake"

When you have monsters dealing 1k hits on a default attack in maps, then encountering 3-4 elements in a large pack using earthquake at the same time.

Blast rain is also a dangerous skill to give monsters unless closely looked upon. The perandus boss which used blast rain did far more dmg than the average boss and was encountered quite often as well.
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
"
not have legacy versions with old values... chaos conversion on Voltaxic Rift...Consuming Dark uniques have been reduced to be 60% of their prior value

HAHA Awesome!
Kill that spark XD
SSF since ~OB
Absolutely stunned. Awesome changes, thank you so much!
"
Nathaniell123 wrote:
So... Scion - Ascendant had 2 viable(read as not shitty) options, Berserker and deadeye... you gutted both of them... leech only when you killed reacently menas that its useles vs bosses(where you really only need it) and deadeye got gutted in projectile pierce -20%... So, if scion wont get really changed asc tree (cant tell from that .txt), there wont be really any reason to play her except for builds which really need that start from different place - because fact that everyone else is getting 2 asc points means every other class will get marginally stronger, while scion will get 2 passive points.. and that is just f** up.

Fuck I might actually cry if my berserker,pathfinder,ascendant BV leecher cant kill bosses effectively anymore.
Please delete global 1....
so Deadly Infusion got nerfed, no more base crit... NICE!
Last edited by illion20 on May 26, 2016, 12:50:15 AM
"
DrGoatMD wrote:
"
seehanur wrote:
Thanks for ruining my chaos spark build GGG! Right after I bought spider spark effect just to play the build :( And calling it a system change on such a small amount of items is just a lazy way to say: We don't want you to play the build in standard too and we don't want legacy items. It would be still be playable if the conversion rate is nerfed to around 75-80% but 60%----- unbearable!!!

I'm kind of curious as to how bad it'll actually be to play with 'only' 60%.

Zerker leech now 1.5% -> 1% on recent kill. Deadeye pierce 50% -> 30%, aka 90% with a drillneck. Coupled with 60% conversion on voltaxic. Yeah, chaos spark scion got absolutely rocked.

Voltaxic is more or less pointless now as well, since it's only a matter of time till you blow yourself up on reflect.
"
Exodus_820 wrote:
"
Hilldrake wrote:

I mean, there's nothing you can actually "kill" on boss fights to gain some buffs. And recently a lot of "on kill" buffs have been added to the game and unfortunatly they're completely useless against bosses.

Are you aware that there is an item called writhing jar? And really if the buff says 'on kill', it is not meant to function in boss fights. So no need to bitch about this one.
wow what a shitty attitude

shitty attitude for somebody pulling facts out of his ass

where did GGG said On-kill arent meant to work on boss fights
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Exodus_820 wrote:
"
Hilldrake wrote:

I mean, there's nothing you can actually "kill" on boss fights to gain some buffs. And recently a lot of "on kill" buffs have been added to the game and unfortunatly they're completely useless against bosses.

Are you aware that there is an item called writhing jar? And really if the buff says 'on kill', it is not meant to function in boss fights. So no need to bitch about this one.

I'm not "bitching" my friend. I'm using the forum to give something called 'feedback'.

And don't you think that using an item to justify the lack of criativity isn't a bit too much ?

Yeah, thanks for the writhing jar. What else ? So everyone who wants to fight bosses decently have to use the item now ?

I know you don't need to rely on "on kill" buffs to kill a boss, my concern is how often this will happen from now on, and how many buffs will be useless or 'unworthy' to pick just because they're not useful against bosses. There ARE some players out there that consider this before investing into it.
Dream with me !
*Shield Charge is now an Area of Effect skill

Finally a reliable movement skill for unarmed =D
EVERYTHING BUFFED? I Guess those new mobs must be Super Strong ??
Twitter.com/Ecdub984
Youtube.com/Ecdub984
Twitch.tv/Ecdubs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info