The Endgame Labyrinth

amazing how you guys think labhater are a vocal minority and on the oher hand you have 2 digit numbers doing that labrace

press s ingame tell me how many ppl are playing lab right now

the fact ggg hasnt said anything about how many ppl like the lab in numbers says alot somehow i get the info how many ppl gear goldrim after 2 weeks

the vocal minority is nothing but a lame excuse

remeber pvp ? this is the same in green forcing a playstyle on ppl which they dont ike and see what happened to pvp

at least pvp was optional gating interesting builds (beacon summoner for example) behind indyana jones crap is far from optional
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on May 25, 2016, 5:34:24 AM
No thanks - not another lab with even more traps!

I lost 3 out of 4 chars to lab traps in last HC league, being overgeared and tanky and having lifereg (one misclick of movement skill, one time you are out of life flask charges etc. and you are done in 1 sec) I did the lab maybe 20 times, also for the achievements, most times it went fine but there is that awkward moment then in some trap cluster always for me...

Paying for lab service does not help as you still have to go through them, and are even more likely to die as you have to keep up with the speedrunner and can't plan / look for the trap layouts that much.

If at least some of your defenses like 20% of your block/armor/evasion/life/ES would be counted against trap damage. This way some slower players like me would have at least another second or so to react.

Traps are the only mechanic in the game where your defenses are worth shit - is this how GGG wants the game to become?
"
By the time you gain access to the Endgame Labyrinth, you'll be able to run it at least six times. After that point, you'll need to either complete more Trials to get more entrances, or trade for people who have incidentally completed the trials while playing maps.

All this hassle for 6x a.. like what.. 1 in 300 chance to get the specific enchant for a specific skill?

Do it once for the Points & merciless lab afterwards. Still takes too long to get anything remotely useful.
If I got a Dollar for every time PoE runs worse than Skyrim,
I could buy a rig that can run this pile of code smoothly.
Last edited by DisposableIdentity on May 25, 2016, 5:14:32 AM
Initially I thought it said Endless Labyrinth!
So it has been decided , Prophecy i'm playing the SC league .

Gonna go for the 2 MTXs , cuz screw the stupid pets in PoE anyways .

Whoever wants to die and run the lab over and over again in HC more power to you .

And yeah being a member of the vocal minority here in PoE I would like to add that the whole Lab thing sucks and should be for the enchants only . Not the ascendancy points .

R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by tryhardgg on May 25, 2016, 5:27:06 AM
"
Lynxdragon wrote:
For the love of dominus, Make enchants a tradeable consumable item that you get from the end of the lab. It will add another layer of trading to the game, and will give access to a lot more players.

Thats totally great idea.. at least in my head. Let us know the enchantment in advance and give us the option to store them in our stash. This will give us many ways of use that.

First of all Trade. Second if we dont have a good/great gear piece we could save it and use it in a proper upgrade without having to run lab multiple times again and ofc lose interest because of RNG. Third and imo most important, store the enchant of a skill for future use/theorycraft if you dont play that skill currenntly.

I know for sure i changed my Arctic Breath character which i had lot of fun with to a Sparker because it happened to get the 25% increase damage on Spark. The irony? I got Arctic Breath enchant on an EV gear piece i use on my Sweeper.

I think it's all about balance between hard content and annoying content. And now this balance is completely ruined. You say that labyrinth isn't mandatory but you give 2 additional ascendancy points so people will feel that they must do this content if they want to finish their build.

I don't like labyrinth at all, third labyrinth bosses can sometimes nearly oneshot you even if you're level 80+ so what it will look like in forth labyrinth?

And you didn't solve energy shield problem for labyrinth at all, CI and lowlife builds must reroll or just buy labyrinth from someone for like 25c for doing last ascendancy points?

Disappointed.
I'm ready.
"
Daiena wrote:

I usually just lurk,i don't really post that often but i was about to write a wall of text as a response but quite honestly it's not worth it,all i can say is that perhaps you are playing the wrong game.
You are the vocal minority,even more so it seems that you are a casual vocal minority which means that your opinion is strongly biased toward easy pickings.
Here is how this works and always has: They announce new league,few people whine that it's gonna be bad and basically will fail,and almost every time they set new records for participant numbers in those leagues.

Umm...how do you know he is the vocal minority? Or that anyone that doesn't like the lab is in the minority? If you like the lab then good for you, truly. I think it is tedious and useless to run more than once unless you are selling lab runs. For someone like me, another lab that is gated behind RNG is going to be even more tedious and pointless to run more than once. I truly hope that I am wrong and I love the new lab along with many, many others. Also, I hope the new league is fun and successful but that doesn't mean I can't have my present concerns.

Great and looking forward

One question ... what area lvl will be end game lab?

I really like idea and how labyrint works ...

Just because connection issues I have unfortunately, because my actual geografhic position and I cant do anything about it ...

In most of my lab runs I get DC, mostly when I changing location ... if its here any option for hoping back in this situation, to where I was kicked from (just in situation DC happened when changing location) ... that will be great ...

You must do lab for your character, and when I did it last time ... I tried run lab at least 8 times, and mostly got DC before or after secon Izaro ... which was very anoying .... and why I dislike lab at momment, and triing to rush it as fast as possible ... without these issues (with my ISP) I would probably enjoy lab runs ....

thanks a lot for your hard work and all improvements u do to PoE :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info