The Endgame Labyrinth

More labs... sigh
man, if you u're bad player enough that can't run lab safely and die on it, so go SC. Better thing u can do because u would die in high tier maps anyway. That's not a problem.

but lab need some fixes, on energy shield characters, CI characters, and stop crashing all the time while changing areas. That's not what I'm saying, it's what every single poe player is saying.

When GGG fix it, so it's ok the lab, even a 4th one.

Also, trials of 4th lab should spam in any tier map. With +1 to map lvl and good ammount of mobs, this would give a bonus to xp and make this trials less boring and more fun.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on May 26, 2016, 5:15:04 PM
"
MFJones wrote:
So is CI/LL still fucked for lab?

Yes, again and again, low life and CI are build unsupported by GGG, why GGG does not simply remove these class? This will solve the problem
"
oufouf wrote:
"
MFJones wrote:

Yes, again and again, low life and CI are build unsupported by GGG, why GGG does not simply remove these class? This will solve the problem

In the podcast they actualy mentioned a change to help CI(energy shield only receiving 60% dmg) but that doesnt fix LL and hybrid unfortunately
"
oufouf wrote:
"
MFJones wrote:

Stop misleading players, they're making traps less deadly for ES users ...
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
"
Jayserix wrote:
"
oufouf wrote:
"
MFJones wrote:

How thought you that 60% of the damage actually change anything? did forget you that construction ES has no flask life and no armor and no evasion ? and that the majority have no regeneration.
you summer as GGG, speak you without knowing.
Last edited by oufouf on May 27, 2016, 3:31:16 AM
"
oufouf wrote:
"
Jayserix wrote:

How thought you that 60% of the damage actually change anything? did forget you that construction ES has no flask life and no armor and no evasion ? and that the majority have no regeneration.

Dude you make 0 sense, and I'm asking you, have you tried out the new mechanics ?
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
Last edited by Jayserix on May 27, 2016, 5:08:37 AM
"
Jayserix wrote:
"
oufouf wrote:
"
Jayserix wrote:

Dude you make 0 sense, and I'm asking you, have you tried out the new mechanics ?

He tried them as much as you did. Both of you and probably the devs don't know if it fixed yet.

I hate people who ask to prove a negative knowing its an impossible question.
"
oufouf wrote:

I beat merciless lab as a low life guardian, solo, in hardcore perandus.

Now I had an extra... 10% damage reduction and some ES regen but nothing crazy.

You just have to actually dodge stuff and have a plan, rather than speed through and spam pots.

This was on my very first character of the league, so I had VERY little practice too.

Doesn't everyone just spec into low life later anyway...? Just do it after your labs are done if you can't handle it. Low life / CI builds were always pretty much considered to be the best versions of most builds with appropriate gear and levels, I don't really mind it being slightly more difficult to achieve them.
Last edited by Undead_Fred on May 28, 2016, 5:05:53 PM
Any chance of some optimalization? Concretely the lava traps. I can run most of the content in the game with a stable 80~100 fps, but when those traps come up, my fps drops under 10, and the game becomes unplayable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info