Hey guys... i'm back!

@AkamuCZ
Man deleting the characters ... now that's truly horrible!
I'm sorry to hear that you've also lost an account :/
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Well guys ... after reading the messages and posts of so many people i've decided to come back to PoE ... i guess i love the game a bit too much and Prophecy looks fun for sure. Anyway thank you all for the kind words and support i really appreciate it and it is the main reason why i'm coming back (so soon at least). I know i've said it way too often but .. you are awesome!

P.S. And a big thank you to all that offered me free gear and currency, my stance though remains the same and i cannot accept them... i don't feel like it would be fair to take the items.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
heheheh

>offer Korgoth stuff to show support
>know Korgoth won't accept it
>earn forum points for generosity
>Korgoth baited back in the game

my work here is done
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
GG man. Good to have you stay.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
welcome back :)
Just play temp leagues and you won't even care about anything that happens in your perma std/hc stash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info