Where are all the Harbinger bows?

"
raics wrote:
"
@skuadak: used something quite similar (though a bit weaker) than yours to lvl my scion voltarcher, then sold it for a few c. And it wasn't an instant sale.

In standard? Strange, 250+ edps bows aren't that cheap there.

But I'm only guy using them (rares) since Panini got Windripper.

I gave up giving it away after few bumps. It had 5l already etc

Edit: It's really nice one. I'd side with Aira probably for more comfy gearing, dunno.
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 24, 2016, 3:12:17 PM
Yeah, well, I had to buy this in Perandus because they were 20+ chaos in standard and I wasn't going to give that much for a non-crit ele bow.

Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
As I remember, Harbringers never were very popular base for ele bows. I remember Thickets said to be bis. I never get familaiar with them, tho (e. builds).

Edit: I'm hyped because I could 1-shot half of my hp on not ele-vun map,, on just rare mob. Meanwhile non legacy windripper barely tickled. And if I feel it, mobs could feel it too (I hope).
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 24, 2016, 3:21:24 PM

if we are showing off.. bought it recently as i wanted to finally give Barrage (+jewels) a go and thought that trying elemental might be interesting. it is.. weak but fun.
"
raics wrote:
"
@skuadak: used something quite similar (though a bit weaker) than yours to lvl my scion voltarcher, then sold it for a few c. And it wasn't an instant sale.

no it was in psc.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Edps is not as crucial as crit chance and crit multi.

A 180 edps bow with maxed out ias/cc/cd suffixes will vastly outperform a 260 epds bow without crit suffixes.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
sidtherat wrote:

if we are showing off.. bought it recently as i wanted to finally give Barrage (+jewels) a go and thought that trying elemental might be interesting. it is.. weak but fun.

In case you wanted to sell it, I'd buy it *_* seriously

Burn all the orbs!
(Sorry for double post)

"
Nephalim wrote:

A 180 edps bow with maxed out ias/cc/cd suffixes will vastly outperform a 260 epds bow without crit suffixes.

But if both reach cap, isn't only c. multi and ele dmg what matter from that moment? Some P. Charges, forbbidden "true strike" cluster, some jewells and voila. (Well I hope, its' going to be this easy, at least).

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 24, 2016, 3:29:18 PM
"
skuadak wrote:
(Sorry for double post)

"
Nephalim wrote:

But if both reach cap, isn't only c. multi and ele dmg what matter from that moment? Some P. Charges, forbbidden "true strike" cluster, some jewells and voila. (Well I hope, its' going to be this easy, at least).

Its hard to reach crit cap unless you have a harbinger but your APS will suffer as a result. It's an optimization equation that is a bit too advanced for me.

I am unsure if a bis harbinger would beat a bis thicket though but no one really crafts ele bows anymore.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
"
raics wrote:
no it was in psc.

Ah, not surprising then, I don't think many people would go for a rare ele bow in temp, we're trying to get rich as quick as possible and windripper helps with that too.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on May 24, 2016, 3:39:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info