Where are all the Harbinger bows?

"
Nephalim wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:
(Sorry for double post)

"
Nephalim wrote:
Edps is not as crucial as crit chance and crit multi.

A 180 edps bow with maxed out ias/cc/cd suffixes will vastly outperform a 260 epds bow without crit suffixes.

But if both reach cap, isn't only c. multi and ele dmg what matter from that moment? Some P. Charges, forbbidden "true strike" cluster, some jewells and voila. (Well I hope, its' going to be this easy, at least).

Its hard to reach crit cap unless you have a harbinger but your APS will suffer as a result. It's an optimization equation that is a bit too advanced for me.

I am unsure if a bis harbinger would beat a bis thicket though but no one really crafts ele bows anymore.

True that aps cut feels worse than in case of (edit) phys ofc, for some reason. Still, there's at least 3 sockets around with ~10% cap ias each (or more? :S), plus a lot of nodes around (plus some heavy duty pieces with +1 fenzy, darkrays, etc). So I won't let our proper knowledge spoil my belief ;)

Edit: Also neglected gems, like faster attacks etc.
Tbh I was afraid I'm gonna use BM and LoH or such as obligatory, for ele. That leech nodes do their job alright, tho.

Edit2: I've choosen "Haste", please don't judge me.
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 24, 2016, 8:32:26 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Good harbingers come almost exclusively from people crafting them. With the Voltaxic meta dominating the meta for so long hardly anyone crafts them anymore, since you can't really find a buyer until now. With more people shifting back to Harbinger expect to see a lot more nice ones rolled next league.

btw you need to bless that havoc wing before I blow a blood vessel ;)

Back when hybrid phys was around it wasn't overly hard, but these days it's hard as hell to craft a 400 pDPS harbinger. Now that I've done one, there's almost none on poe.xyz to compare prices with and get it sold. Just my luck.....

I've given up on Harbingers in Perandus Softcore (no luck crafting and no real upgrade on poe.trade I could affort) and used this pretty much since getting to maps:
That (pretty sweet tbh) bow could take you to 92 lvl on two 5L setups? How about other stuff (generally, in 1-10 scale)?
Burn all the orbs!
I suppose it's finally time to dump some Exalts and finish my Standard bow >_<
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
skuadak wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

if we are showing off.. bought it recently as i wanted to finally give Barrage (+jewels) a go and thought that trying elemental might be interesting. it is.. weak but fun.

In case you wanted to sell it, I'd buy it *_* seriously

i havent said i do not like the bow :) the build i did is kinda meh but the bow is fun to use despite it not being - in reality - all that better than perfect Storm Cloud (that is one hell of a 'leveling' end-game viable ele-bow..)

fun thing. i bought it for 1ex in standard few days ago. and it was on sale for ~2months IIRC
I must check if I really dig ele bows this much, if I do I'm gonna apply various temptations like 5l6s hege or whatnot :) Don't worry, even if I can be annoing I fkoff once I get what I want %D
Burn all the orbs!
im not easily tempted
Spoiler

so im afraid this bow is not available, i just do not like selling stuff i use, no matter the price
Look, suddenly I clearly can see where I really am %)

I guess chaosing thicket randomly should be cheaper.
Burn all the orbs!
man i have to keep those 3 ele stat bows guess i vendored a few i knew the physical one was valuable for TS and puncture ele was more like a season2 splitcrit thing
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info