Where are all the Harbinger bows?

"
VixTrader wrote:
Was just pricing out Harbinger bows on poe.xyz and there's really very few of them over 390 pDPS for sale. The 4th one listed is over 100 EX.

Has something changed in the last few months that harbingers are super expensive now or super rare? There used to be dozens up there...

Well you're playing in STD league what did you expect ?
R.I.P 4.B.
"
skuadak wrote:
That (pretty sweet tbh) bow could take you to 92 lvl on two 5L setups? How about other stuff (generally, in 1-10 scale)?

Me? Yeah, probably even further than 92 if I didn't become reckless after a while :-D

I've had this chest for most of Perandus:

The rest isn't anything special: Rat's Nest, Drillneck, phys Doryani's belt. The only small experiment was using

instead of Atziri's Step which worked really well in general but I kinda feel the missing evasion in higher maps.

Gloves and jewellery swapped as needed.
Last edited by Alysma on May 25, 2016, 3:50:58 PM
They said I could become everything. So I became an ele harbinger.
This is a buff.
^
me likes it
That thing is adorable.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Nothing wasted, a very cute one.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
All of them are probably in the stash with poeple that don´t give a shit about standard, i can´t be the only one only playing the leagues and never standard.
And thoose that have played both standard and leagues for a few years probably already have most items they want and can´t be bothered with trading in standard, other than selling some pricy item when they need currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info