Oldy but a goodie

We will discuss pvp here, as per request.

Let's stay with maxed gear.

45% * 5 rare pieces with 3 resis on each = 225% all resist, which will leave you with 165% in merc.

Factor in elemental equilibrium (-50%) + flam/cond/frost (-44%) + ele weakness (-39%), this means you will end up with 32% resistances. Then you factor in penetration on top of that.

Hang on, what about chaos resistance? Guess you forgot about that part, huh?

Of course, this is following ahfack's build, with helm/body/amulet being uniques - his guide discusses in depth the reasoning behind his choice of gear. There is a reason why his build/setup is considered one of the best in pvp for melee: it works, and it does it with style.

"
as a friend of OP, should've left a positive vouch

Want to know why I don't vouch for him? I didn't think he needed it. OP is one of the friendliest guys in the game, always willing to help out whenever he can, and he will never sell bs to someone trying to use his mirror service. In contrast, here is a quote from your thread about your axe:

"

Why Str and Life gain on hit?
Literyally they're best suffixes for Resolute Technique build.
Str will provide you additional phys dmg which can beat Pain Sunder.

lol, are you fucking kidding me? Comparing RT to crit, and that 10% inc phys provided by str is enough to beat crit? And that in conjunction with lgoh, and I had to read it a few times, LIFE GAIN ON HIT, is suppose to be the best? How many people have you scammed into thinking your axe is actually better than pain sunder?

Look, I, along with anyone that plays pvp, can continue this discussion and answer your questions about gearing for pvp over in the pvp discussion forums. For now, please stop spamming your stubborn views and your axe on other people's thread.
______________________M
I wish i could join into this pvp discussion, but doe to lack of experience I won't. Rayamn already seems to know too much and way ahead of me #Unfair
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Hahahahaha you guys are amazing.

I love waking up in the morning to free bumps!

My favorite part was:

"

First, It's not like you play more to know better about this game. Otherwise, Trump would'v alrdy been President before Obama, Cause he lives longer, according to your logic

...Proceeds to test his chaos damage on a CI opponent

For the third time, although I do like getting the free bumps on my thread I think it's best if we be adults and go our separate ways, please. Thank you.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Free b and thanks for the chuckles ray, always love to see you fail @PoE in diverse ways.

My day just shines even brighter now :).
Haha thanks for the bump
"
gump124 wrote:
We will discuss pvp here, as per request.

Let's stay with maxed gear.

45% * 5 rare pieces with 3 resis on each = 225% all resist, which will leave you with 165% in merc.

Factor in elemental equilibrium (-50%) + flam/cond/frost (-44%) + ele weakness (-39%), this means you will end up with 32% resistances. Then you factor in penetration on top of that.

Hang on, what about chaos resistance? Guess you forgot about that part, huh?

Of course, this is following ahfack's build, with helm/body/amulet being uniques - his guide discusses in depth the reasoning behind his choice of gear. There is a reason why his build/setup is considered one of the best in pvp for melee: it works, and it does it with style.

Why didnt you say there's a occulist pvper can use EE, lvl26 flam/cond/frost/ele weakness with increased 70% curse effect on tree/enchantment and also she takes void beacon (-20% chaos res) so that you need to cap total 355 all ele res and 140 chaos res? I give up, Nice arguement!
quoted from 22th page about the jewel thing

"
Tanky GG rings:

My ring isn't even all new t1's it's technically got some t3 on it and its 140%res. It's possible now to get 170%res on a ring which is irreplaceable for RT builds who want to be tanky, overcap, and not die on the road to 100 or in PVP. Res on jewels will only get you so far, and as a 2H melee even at level 100, you're only going to get 6-7 jewels, and they should all focus on synergy IAS/DMG/DOT/Life stats, that's not even up for debate.

OP had alrdy said no need to get res with 2 rare rings, while you say yes you do need res on jewel.
So obviously either one of you is wrong about it here. I'll give you guys some more time to make an agreement on it together first.

Let's be some more practical based on OP's gears/guide ok?
According to OP's gears, he has
cold 176
fire 158
light 145
chaos 89
So I assume OP's goal is to cap res at 170~180 which is easily achievable with 4 rare's. Even if you're matching with a heavy reduce res pvp build, you can always swap in a rare helm to get cap res at 225% res. (265% if you have 4*10% all res in jewel, thats your goal right?)

Let's be realistic, we can always use

I guess you're gonna ask some stupid question about "what if you run out of flasks?" I will answer you now, its just the issue of your build. Normally a pvper has 2 to 3 curses, and they definitely will use TC in one of them. So once you run out of warding flask, you cant even move with TC.

"
gump124 wrote:

"
as a friend of OP, should've left a positive vouch

Want to know why I don't vouch for him? I didn't think he needed it. OP is one of the friendliest guys in the game, always willing to help out whenever he can, and he will never sell bs to someone trying to use his mirror service.

Oh i got it, so you meant that you think OP didnt need your positive vouch, so you'd rather leave a comment that against wat's OP persist on? hmm, that logic...lol ok ill stop here, and so do you please.
"
gump124 wrote:

In contrast, here is a quote from your thread about your axe:

"

lol, are you fucking kidding me? Comparing RT to crit, and that 10% inc phys provided by str is enough to beat crit? And that in conjunction with lgoh, and I had to read it a few times, LIFE GAIN ON HIT, is suppose to be the best? How many people have you scammed into thinking your axe is actually better than pain sunder?

Look, I, along with anyone that plays pvp, can continue this discussion and answer your questions about gearing for pvp over in the pvp discussion forums. For now, please stop spamming your stubborn views and your axe on other people's thread.

Dude, you're totally lost your mind here. First of all, why you guys and OP always like to talk trash about my items to obscure the topic, and always bring with weak arguements.
I dont really wanna ad it but I guess I have to, thanks for giving me this chance again.
"
#1 2H Axe 862pdps (for RT build)

~b/o 250 exa (for a copy, I provide mirror)
~b/o 250 exa (for a copy, I provide mirror)

According to my whole quotation, I categorized it as "RT build". Need I explain more?
literally you just cut off my title and quoted the rest out of context. Nice work dude, same good skilled as OP's.
Every explanation listed carefully in my own thread but you accused me of scamming. lol, what about OP? This community lacks of truth now. Few people willing to say it but just leave some friendly vouches "Bis axe, sick axe, blah blah". Looks like OP enjoys it.
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
Gonna break it down real nice and easy here and keep it jovial.

Most raw PDPS in the entire game, even has crit/multi that helps resale value. If you want the highest dps in the game, you get this axe. Goto Jin and get something mirrored from another legit player. I got nothing but nice things to say about that dude, and there's a reason for that.

If you want highest DMG/tooltip for EQ, go crit staff and buy that from trav_dawg.

If you want to stay EQ-DOT no matter what happens to the voidheart...

"
bb650427 wrote:
i also think about that void heart will be nerfed

"
CrimsonSiege wrote:
I see it getting nerfed later on.

... and you want to be able to have BiS RT Cyclone weapon built-in, in case something happens to Earthquake...

"
[–]XxLabanxX
Although I do agree that most other melee skills need to be reworked/buffed I would say we will probably see Earthquake nerfed to be inline with the rest of the melee skills before we see all those other skills brought up to par with Earthquake

"

[–]Elijahph
It's the strongest melee skill right now, GGG will probably give it the static strike/ice crash treatment next league so enjoy while you can.

Then you get my axe, it's really as simple as that. People that use these builds know what can happen.

End of discussion!

Appreciate the free bumps, I hope this helps everyone, and have a nice day!
BUMP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info