HACKED, See if GGG cares. Read Bellow (Long)

I sympathize - sorry for your loss OP, doubly so with GGG's stance on no-restores.

Two-tier authentication systems, be it authenticators, secondary passwords, biometrics, etc, are more of a Band-Aid for poor security practices than a silver bullet solution. It's probably the last thing you want to hear at this point, but it may be time to change a few of your cyber security practices going forward. Simple changes like running as limited user and using distinct complex passwords for everything (keepass is a great and free tool) are two easy changes that will serve you well in the future.

End of the day, security begins at the user level. If your security practices are sound, second tier authentication becomes a 'nice to have', rather than a necessity.

Good luck!
"
Jideament wrote:
All those non-sup hater comments are really so goddamn retard. Its like "fuck you im so low and i can flame a hacked person easily".

Most people here assuming something is wrong about his sob story are supporters. Giving money to the game doesn't change how devastating hacked accounts is. It also doesn't make his story any more believable just because he is a supporter.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info