There won't be lagacy Voltaxic confirmed on stream

Yeah this was possibly one of the dumbest decisions they're literally ignoring the problem however / granted we have no patch notes yet.

Granted that conversion wasn't an issue like if you thought that was an issue you really need to learn of how double dipping is applied and such.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Started Voltaxic Sparker late this league and have to say i totally love this build. finally i have one with good clearspeed and i dont die to every bit of reflect even with good resistances...

slightly annoyed to see it nerfed cuz it was really fun to play
"
Haxxerem wrote:
Do you like chaos? Nerf!

Oh you hate the lab, let's add one more...

Seriously though. Lol god damnit.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
1st : time to theorycraft a new op build and NEVER SAY IT TO ANYONE....!!!!! (mine is ready)

2st : decison is now 100% sure ,i wont never give anymore money to ggg....i play since early 2013 and all i' ve seen is nerf,nerf,nerf and nerf.....enough is enough...!!!!!

3st : time to search and find another game , just to mitigate my playin time ,that game just lost my passion....

have fun with the crying "nerf-fans".....dudes....
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
Krugslayer wrote:
Hm... But instead of nerfing Voltaxic and others why not just create such thing as 'reflected chaos damage monsters'? Other interesting option could be nerfing chaos dmg BUT adding 'chaos penetration gem'. Think about it ;)

nice said....that would have been a great decision (the only one,imo)..but,is ggg still able to take some????

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Its just so damn hypocritical to have a ton of legacy items but now for some reason not make items legacy.

Totally retarded to have diffrent rules for the same problems. (op items)
"
Zhatan wrote:

They followed the same rule all along - "we won't create legacy items except when it can't be avoided". Sure, it doesn't help us much because we often can't tell which one those two is the case, but they do follow the same rule :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Zhatan wrote:
Its just so damn hypocritical to have a ton of legacy items but now for some reason not make items legacy.

100% agree. Besides PoE is already Path Of Legacy.
"
Krugslayer wrote:
"
Zhatan wrote:

100% agree. Besides PoE is already Path Of Legacy.

Perma leagues are an illusion exile .
R.I.P 4.B.
And now Voltaxic will get finally 3d model lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info