There won't be lagacy Voltaxic confirmed on stream

Voltaxic is going to be 60% conversion yea...

So RIP pure chaos rangers :(

EDIT: Its in the VOD of the Podcast already on Zeno's channel at about 24 minutes.
Last edited by Ruffneck058 on May 22, 2016, 4:55:11 PM
Yeah this is going to be a shit storm well thankfully I have my anti shitstorm umbrella up.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
if they can nerf chaos conversion globally why didn't they do it with consuming dark in the first place?!
Do you like chaos? Nerf!

Oh you hate the lab, let's add one more...
My legacy Consuming dark :(. When I get back to reg standard My chaos incinerator won't even have full chaos conversion.

E: on to a different build I guess!
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on May 22, 2016, 5:02:09 PM
"
Bataille wrote:
if they can nerf chaos conversion globally why didn't they do it with consuming dark in the first place?!

for try, for see, and for know.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on May 22, 2016, 5:05:58 PM
Went to eat and when I come back there are hundred of voltaxic price changes on poe...wow. Every one is selling the voltaxic now. Time to buy good bows @ 10C.

LE

What is funny is that even if you see in real time how prices on voltaxic drops, when you list them you see there are only couple of them cheap. Some one is buying them quickly....
Last edited by Piftiuta on May 22, 2016, 5:25:37 PM
I love watching these discussions...Especially since i hate being a ranger and have never or didn't plan on ever using this bow :)....but still great watching people whine that there over powered build will be brought down to all the other builds.....
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
i hope there is also a hard Cap of like 75% maximum conversion
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
have to admit i bought 2 consuming and a scolds for hc legacy truth be told even with 70% conversion you will be reflect proof with vaal pact

doubt you lose any clearspeed at all
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on May 22, 2016, 5:26:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info