There won't be lagacy Voltaxic confirmed on stream

Damn, I always wanted to try a Voltaxi build. Oh well, I guess this nerf that makes the other bow builds suck slightly less.
Voltaxic nerf make me sad, but understandable.
I can't understand why OP legacy Items are still alive in permanent league PVP.
I don't really care what they do to new Voltaxic consuming dark. but making them not legacy means i have a solid reason to never spend money on this game again. Thank you GGG for convincing me to not buy the new supporter pack.
stupid change.

If this is true, it's just a hell of a stupid change.
They keep stuff like Kaoms, Mjölner and stuff as legacy in the game and now there is no legacy Voltaxic allowed ? Imo it's neither as powerfull nor as versatile as some of the other legacys.

Thumbs down this time.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on May 23, 2016, 1:05:23 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Here i am laughing at all the people buying Voltaxic to flip LMAO.

RIP FLIPPERS

lel
"
maxor wrote:
So do we get a respec this time as all the 100% chaos builds take a major hit as there passives trees are built for 100% chaos.

Also just remove reflect already and balance the game accordingly and then we dont have to have this nerf, legacy, renerf every expac. I mean really who enjoys reflect? Its got to be the least enjoyable part of the game and it really doesn't add any thing. There are many easier ways to slow down clear speeds.

I really enjoy reflect because it justifies my defensive but low dps build still having a point as compared to the 2 min/gorge builds that are taking the souls out of this game.
Hm... But instead of nerfing Voltaxic and others why not just create such thing as 'reflected chaos damage monsters'? Other interesting option could be nerfing chaos dmg BUT adding 'chaos penetration gem'. Think about it ;)
Some people bought voltaxic for stupid prices in last days in the hope of legacy. Bad luck. Never gamble the money you can't afford to lose.
But if you have bought the voltaxic before patch anouncement, when prices were decent, i see no reason to rush sale them. Prices on voltaxic will be as good as before patch anouncement. Is the build going to be weaker? Yes!! But get real. Instead of 1 shot will take 2 shots. Wow...big RIP. I still don't see any other bow build as good as this. My build in new league will be a voltaxic one.

From this point of view i feel pitty for the sad guys who have nothing else to do than laughting at "flippers".

Get real. A casual flipper can be burned once. A trader who is constantly doing this will gain in any situation.

PS.
I have to confes that patch anouncement (friday it was?) has catch me with some voltaxic bows in stash, which I still have. I didn't sold them when prices grew up, i don't sell them now when prices go down. Will sell after patch when prices will settle, and will still be in proffit. Why? Let the "LMAO" guy figured out.
Last edited by Piftiuta on May 23, 2016, 3:52:04 AM
lazy approach of balancing instead of looking into the double dipping they take the easy route
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info