What happened to Charan?

"
Deadpeng wrote:
I dont mean to be offensive.

but you are. you're indirectly accusing him to be suicidial. which isn't something i would liked to be described with, really.

charan never mentioned anything in this direction. you're just making that up for unknown reasons.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Suicide by Support?
New term for purposeful probation/ban?
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Einkil wrote:
Suicide Support?

We already have that, it's called 'Cast on Death'.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:
Suicide Support?

We already have that, it's called 'Cast on Death'.

This legitimately made me laugh really hard for some reason. Thanks m8.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Oh man I miss this guy even though we had many disagreement sand he was full of himself...but self love is good is a world of hate and self hateraide.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 9, 2016, 10:08:29 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Oh man I miss this guy even though we had many disagreement sand he was full of himself...but self love is good is a world of hate and self hateraide.

Good point. It's better to argue with someone who loves himself than with someone who hates himself and everyone else - and we have some of these guys in the forum too.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I actually thought ggg mods have committed suicide. Hope I am wrong then...

Spoiler
i think they're not doing their job here. and i think that's sad because they acted reasonable in the past (after they cancelled these probation waves)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 10, 2016, 5:02:14 AM
I would hope no one would commit suicide over a game. What a fucking world!
Censored.
vvgg = very very good game
pvp loooooooool
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'd already decided to quit the forum so yes, I spoke my mind about someone already named here.

This place is no longer worthy of me.

VVGG

:( Take a rest and come back.

PS: vvgg = veasy vpeasy good game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info