What happened to Charan?

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
This entire people first language is running from the true issue - idiots setting trends in language to make the adjectives describing idiosyncracy offensive - and actually pandering to that behavior by conceding the issue. It's those trends we need to fight. My son is autistic, that is what it is, and fuck YouTube comments.

I find the whole idea of banning words stupid in general. It's just impractical.

"
'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.'
'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different things.'
'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master — that's all.'

Honestly, that's just ignoring all we know about semiotics, and that's a stupid way to fail.

Good bye Charan. Good luck whatever you go next.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:41:17 PM
Just like people coming to the forums to say they quit the game. Seems pretty silly to me.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
C1111 wrote:
What is vvgg?

Peace-

-charan

Vegetarian and Vegan Gay Group. Seriously I googled it so that's the best I can do :P
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
"
Hyaon wrote:
"
C1111 wrote:
What is vvgg?

Peace-

-charan

Vegetarian and Vegan Gay Group. Seriously I googled it so that's the best I can do :P

Vroom Vroom Go go? Since he's leaving? Fuck if I know
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Just like people coming to the forums to say they quit the game. Seems pretty silly to me.

You talking about him like hes someone you know is silly to me
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:

That doesn't really seem like he's speaking as If he knows him. At all.
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Einkil wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:

That doesn't really seem like he's speaking as If he knows him. At all.

To me it did. Completely.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:

To me it did. Completely.

I don't see how making a broad criticism on an action taken is speaking like you know the person. Unless you think you need to know the person to criticize them which I disagree with.
Since Charan is technically leaving will TGU be going Nerfed/Legacy in the coming patches then to commemorate Charan also going "legacy"?
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info