What happened to Charan?

He's not leaving, he's just acting like a stereotypical rich person.

If he hadn't donated $40,000 or whatever to GGG, he'd have been banned ages ago.
Just checked his profile for a while he was marked as deleted. He's back now but he lost all his Forum Titles and now only has a custom Avatar and is on probation.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
Just checked his profile for a while he was marked as deleted. He's back now but he lost all his Forum Titles and now only has a custom Avatar and is on probation.

Forum titles can be turned on and off.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
his reasoning on why he probably left is actually quite disheartening.

and did he expect ggg to stay a flexible startup forever?

Spoiler
regarding the accounts: he probably renamed one account to 鬼殺し then recreated the old one and deleted the other account he had.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
His other account is also renamed to Themanformerlyknownas or so.
Wasn't it a big flame war and overreacting over a discussion in someone else's topic and just arguing with some specific players? The amount of salt and drama in PoE Forums feels like you can pretty much preserve the entire Ocean. (I may be overreacting on that part)
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
I'll miss Charan, havent read any of his posts in a while (as shown in my last post in goddess thread, sorry Charan) due to sickness (which made it hard for me to read), but I remember he often posting high quality threads.
Maybe Im partial to him cause he reminds me of an younger me (even though Im pretty sure he's 10 years older) but its such a pity if he never comes back, he has something that would benefit everyone, a great passion in what he does.
I kinda think he was fighting against the current here, well in most internet forums really, most people tend to not like long sentences and people that use "hard words" as it makes them feel stupid (a sad truth that most wont take advantage of that to better themselves and instead direct some animosity towards the poster).
Hope he uses his time to reach a better audience, dont mean that most people here are dumb, just that most people here arent on his level.

Guess reddit must be rejoicing, they prolly want I_NO's head next. they seem to hate anyone that posts a lot. Prolly cause they cant downvote circlejerk jump them here (as if that would mean anything).

Hell, since some people may dislike me for this post, I might as well go ahead and say that I consider SolWitch more of a story-teller than a troll. (btw Sol, dont take most of what I say to you at face value, I like some silly roleplay myself and I find SOME of your threads to be an invitation for such *wink wink*)
Oblivious
I actually thought he committed suicide. Hope I am wrong then...
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I actually thought .... Hope I am wrong then...

and i always thought you're the one with ... tendencies! what, you're not?

notice something? delete this fud please. before charan releases his drop bears to get after you.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 9, 2016, 9:24:09 AM
Allow me to correct myself a bit. Quite a number of famous commentators in POE have gone missing. I do not just mean specifically him but many other players. Considering how frustrating this game can be I would not be surprised if people do. I know a comment becomes offensive when it targets a specific individual, but not so much when it is actually applies to everybody.

No, I will not remove this comment. I believe Charan is still justified enough to understand that I merely mean that the state of this game causes too much frustration and that I dont mean to be offensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info